Home: Business: International Companies
- ABB Automation - Arc welding robot applications by ABB Automation. ABB is a leading supplier of robotized automation solutions, products, systems and services for market Automotive, Foundry, Consumer Goods, Metal Fabrication, and Plastic.
- Apex Industries, Inc. - Specializing in custom steel design, fabrication, machining, hydraulic power systems, overhead doors and precision parts for the aerospace industry.
- Ashton Gate Engineering Ltd - Specialists in hot pipe and tube bending. Our long standing proven method facilitates bending of thick wall pipe, multiple bends, non-standard pipe sizes and an almost infinite range of bend radii. Also offer custom pipe fabrication and tube rolling.
- B-Safe Ltd. - Specializes in the application of psychological principles to workplace safety. Provides Behavioural Safety improvement programmes within the chemical, pharmaceutical, offshore oil and gas, steel, paint, food and paper industries.
- IDtech - IDtech develops, produces and installs integrated hardware and software solutions with a high functionality in the fields of Access Control, Time Management, Alarm Monitoring and Color Badge Production.
- Ionoptika Ltd. - Manufacturer of Ion Beam systems for SIMS, time of flight, surface analysis, Micro Machining, Imaging Systems. Products include C60, GaLMIG, FLIG, liquid metal ion sources, Pulsers and Secondary Electron Detectors. Located at Chilworth Science Park, just outside Southampton in the U.K.
- Keyence Corporation - Manufacturer of advanced factory automation products including sensors, vision systems, measuring instruments and bar code readers. The site includes automation guides, catalogues, instruction manuals, CAD data and trial software.
- Sanders Fire Systems - A European producer of high quality
fire-stopping compounds; covers load-bearing and structural applications, including special situations requiring pressure resistant, acoustic and radiation shielding performance.
- The Relocation Support Group UK - Relocating to the UK? The Relocation Support Group assists companies and individuals with all their relocation requirements. Representation throughout the UK.
- United Engineering Forgings - A full service, first tier, global supplier of high quality metal forgings to the automotive, aerospace and cylinder industries.
- XN Corporation - A global technology company who has developed the world's first integrated dual screen technology. Provides the latest radio technologies, multi touch-screen terminals and web based XN Âctive Business Series software for the hospitality and retail industries.