Home: Computers: Unified Messaging
- BuzMe.com - Your complete Internet assisted call manager; provides full call screening with caller ID, Internet call waiting in case you're online, private personal voicemail; use BuzMe with your current phone numer or select a private BuzMe number and talk to who you want.
- eTouch.com - Free unified messaging in English/Chinese - voicemail/e-mail/faxmail in one place, serving US, Asia-Pacific, China, Taiwan.
- GetMessage.com - Offers a complete suite of free communications services to consumers and business clients; provides free voicemail, free fax, and free email services; your personal number conects you to both fax and voice mail.
- Mail CallŪ - Provides a convenient and easy method of accessing and managing E-Mail from any telephone in the world, without having your computer! The system will go to your existing E-Mail box, and read your E-Mail to you (in English or Spanish) using state-of-the-art computerized text-to-speech.
- myTalk.com - Enables members to call a toll-free telephone number, hear and respond to their e-mail, and make local and long-distance calls within the U.S. of up to two minutes in length.
- OfficeDomain - Internet-based unified messaging company; its MessageASAP service unites a user's email, voice mail, and fax messages in one place.
- uReach.com - uReach.com integrates all personal communications tools in one place, enabling consumer to send, receive and manage all their calls, voicemail, email, faxes and pagers. Consumers can access the "one person, one number" service over the Internet or via their own free personal 800 number, called a "uNumber".