Home: Health: General Health
- ADAM.com - Online provider of health, medical, and wellness information; for people who want quick, reliable answers to health questions. Topics covered are diseases and conditions, treatments and therapies, sex and relationships, children's health, men's health, and women's health.
- AgeNet - Find information on geriatric health, geriatric drugs, legal, insurance, financial, helpful products and caregiver support.
- America's Doctor - Chat live with a doctor free, twenty-four hours a day; check the events by month for special events; check out the latest medical news from around the globe; volunteer for a medical study; visit the medical mall; chat rooms and bulletin boards.
- Drkoop.com - An interactive Web site which provides comprehensive healthcare information on a wide variety of subjects, access to medical databases, real-time medical news, interactive communities, and opportunities to purchase healthcare-related products and services online.
- ExpressDoctors.com - First Web site to allow patients the ability to request a doctor over the Internet and receive a visit to their home, office, or hotel, usually within one hour.
- GlobalNetCare.com - A Virtual Medical Community that provides information on current and relevant medical and health issues; obtain information from the following centers: Breast Health Center, Nutrition Health Center, Osteoporosis Health Center, Hypertension Health Center, Women's Health Center.
- Health AtoZ - Created by health care professionals, this site includes a directory of more than 50,000 professionally reviewed Internet resources, supportive online communities.
- Health eOffice - An online guide to fitness, nutrition, safety, and relaxation at your desk. Backaches, weight gain, carpal tunnel syndrome, stress - who’d have thought sitting at a desk could be so taxing? Here’s your guide to preventing or managing deskitis.
- HealthyCaregiver.com - A quarterly resource publication dedicated to improving the overall well-being of America's family caregivers and professional elder care service providers; addresses diverse social, physical and economic issues.
- Imaginis.net - A health services company providing medical diagnostic imaging centers with the means to improve quality and strengthen operational efficiency; link to information on prevention, screening and diagnosis of breast cancer.
- InteliHealth - Home to Johns Hopkins Health information, a one-stop location in which to find credible, authoritative health information, useful facts, news, search capabilities and resources from more than 100 leading sources.
- JustMed.com - Online medical portal; contains health care information for consumers and medical professionals.
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis - A team of Mayo physicians, scientists, writers. and educators update the site each weekday to bring the most relevant health information.
- Medical Breakthroughs - Breakthrough medical news from the world's leading medical centers and research labs.
- MedicineNet - A network of doctors producing comprehensive, up-to-date health information for the public.
- Mediconsult.com - An Internet-based "virtual medical center," providing patient-oriented medical information and moderated support to patients, families, and health care professions.
- Mednav.com - Provider of Internet information technologies in the healthcare sector; offers a branded network of medical information and communications tools as well as a suite of Web applications and services to all members of the healthcare community.
- Medscape - Offers specialists, primary care physicians, and other health professionals multi-specialty medical information and education tools.
- OnHealth - Service that provides information and resources about health and medicine, chat with experts, OnHealth shopping, drugstore specials, newsletters.
- OnlineToHealth - A portal through which good information flows so anyone faced with a health care issue can get the facts, make good decisions, and live better.
- StayHealthy.com - Designed to meet your needs by offering diverse and comprehensive Internet health and wellness resources; topics include drug information, clinical trials, Food & Drug and Medicare issues, investment and financial news.