New Sites on the Web from Week of January 28, 2002
- Cuningham Group - Offers architecture, interior design, urban design and planning, landscape design and visual imaging services in markets that include education, entertainment, corporate, retail, restaurant, resort, hospitality, zoos, museums, worship, civic and housing.
- PickYourPresent.com - PickYourPresent.com lets the giver designate an amount and then sends the recipient a catalog of items in that price range, allowing them to choose whatever they want. The service doesn't divulge money matters to the recipient.
- SuperPawn - Visitors to SuperPawn.com will have access to an unprecedented selection of more than 200,000 distinct items and more than 10,000 name brands. Shoppers also will be able to find great deals on one-of-a-kind collectibles as well as jewelry, electronics, tools and antiques.
- LaidOffColorado.com - Boulder-based Insight Designs Web Solutions created the site as a "resource for what the heck to do with yourself now," including links to classified job listings, inexpensive entertainment options, volunteer positions and a "whine & cheese room" for virtual kvetching. The site is the newest symbol of the tough times facing Colorado, which has more tech and telecom workers per capita than any other state.
- TelecomPlanet.com - Delivers cutting edge research, comparison and procurement tools for buyers of communications solutions. Site visitors can search for and conduct side-by-side product comparisons across vendor lines, request sophisticated network proposals through a build-your-own RFP process, and get customized quotes directly from multiple vendors quickly.
- The FeedRoom - An online video news destination that allows viewers to select from dozens of live and taped news feeds. Provides online video services to media outlets and enterprises seeking to expand the reach of their video assets. The company operates the most extensive online local news network in the United States, including sites for dozens of NBC and Tribune stations.
- Mr. Magazine - Samir Husni, an industry consultant and professor of journalism, tracks every consumer magazine published in this country both new and old. He offers his recommendations and comments on what's new and what's hot and the 30 most notable launches of the previous year. You will find a comprehensive list of every new magazine launched each month (some 75 new magazines per month on average).
- FamilyFun - FamilyFun, one of America's fastest growing magazines, and Disney Online, one of the Internet's top family destinations, have rebranded Family.com to FamilyFun.com. The Web site is a lively and informative source of ideas for parents and their children, covering family travel, entertainment, learning projects, and other family activities.
- MyForecast - A Web site providing extensive, specialized weather information to consumers. This site is created by and designed for weather lovers all over the world, who are looking for instant access to current conditions, 15-Day forecasts, satellites photos, severe weather alerts, real-time local Doppler radar plus much more. The site offers the industry's most accurate weather data with over 58,000 unique forecasts worldwide within a clean, user-friendly interface.
- Catalog King -An online shopping portal featuring more than 500 catalog merchants and 500,000 products. When consumers see a product on Catalog King that interests them, but aren't ready to purchase, they can click on CyberDrawer's "save this offer" button. The promotion is then stored and categorized in their personalized CyberDrawer with other offers and product information that they find on the Web. Consumers can then easily retrieve these offers from one aggregated location when they are ready to purchase.
- Armstrong - A global leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of floors, ceilings and cabinets introduces Design-a-Room, a tool that allows consumers to experiment visually with style and color combinations for rooms they're planning to redecorate. Select and see any of our floors in a variety of rooms. You can even change the colors of the walls and cabinets to create just the right look for you.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of