New Sites on the Web from Week of February 4
- ARAMARK Parks & Resorts - Provides information on eight individual national park sites from Alaska's Denali National Park & Preserve to Arizona's Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas to Washington State's Lake Quinault Lodge in the Olympic National Forest. ARAMARK is the authorized food, beverage, and retail provider in these parks.
- Fender Players Club - Designed specifically for today's Internet-savvy guitar players, features interactive music lessons, articles, videos, and song transcriptions in a variety of skill levels and musical styles. Many lessons also have an accompanying audio clip in "mp3" format that lets guitarists play right along with the songs of their heroes.
- Golf Course Home - Provider of golf course community information for people looking for a private, golf course community for vacation, retirement, investment or primary home. It features a database of more than 500 master-planned communities, plus editorial features on more than 70 world-class golf communities in 20 states.
- U.S. Olympic Team Base Camp - Animated site provides interactive tools for enhancing reading skills while teaching children about the U.S. Olympic Team and U.S. Olympic ideals and values.
- HomeSeat.com - Matches buyers and sellers of furniture, sports and recreation gear, baby products, and just about anything else that has a seat. Unlike traditional auction sites, HomeSeat.com puts the buyer in control. Site visitors can fill out a quick online form specifying what they're looking for; the form is forwarded to vendors, who then present the buyer with their best deals. Buyers control whether their contact information will be available to sellers.
- Romantic Planet - An online dating service that develops innovative technologies to give members greater control, security and comfort. Patent-pending features include MatchMind(SM), a compatibility scoring system that uses sophisticated artificial intelligence technology; DoubleMatch(SM), the first online double dating service; and Permissions(SM), which enables users to control access to personal information.
- Betaseron.com - A newly designed Web site for multiple sclerosis (MS) patients, their caregivers, and healthcare professionals. The site includes in-depth information about the disease, treatment with Betaseron, and a variety of important educational and support resources. The site offers the tools that allow patients and providers to connect within a shared network of information covering diagnosis and treatment of MS, family and caregiver issues, support, and tips on administering Betaseron and managing its side effects.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of