New Sites on the Web from Week of February 14
- MagicTricks.com - An easy to use resource for answers to questions about the art of magic and its famous personalities. Browse the searchable online library for magic tricks, famous magicians, magic history and magic as a performing art at the MagicTricks.com Magic Library.
- Specialty Food Pantries - Offers a wide assortment of "better-for-you" foods for people watching their diet. The store is divided into several pantries: the Pritikin Pantry, Specialty Sweetener Pantry, Diabetic Food Pantry, Gourmet Pantry and Specialty Foods Pantry.
- Kidney Directions - An interactive patient-education Web site dedicated to increasing awareness and understanding of kidney disease. Provides information on maintaining kidney health, the causes and symptoms of kidney disease, and treatment options for kidney failure.
- Starlight Children's Foundation - An international non-profit that enriches the lives of seriously ill children and their families through a variety of innovative programs and services.
- CampaignCollectibles - An online auction Web site for buying and selling American political campaign collectibles, including political Americana, pins, buttons, bumper stickers, posters and more.
- The Painters Chat Room - Features online help with house colors, bulletin boards, live chat, and a daily feature called: "Tricks of the Trade". Also check other painting bulletin boards.
- Digital Business Business Cards - The Digital Business Card is a graphical enhancement of your e-mail. It contains a message, specific information and contact details. It's also a cost-effective tool that can be added to a marketing or branding campaign.
- National Mechanics Club - A new auto club offering nationwide repair shop referrals, automotive/RV consultation and unlimited emergency road service. Provides answers to any automotive-related question our consumer members may have. For repair shops, National Mechanics Club is offering free web site design, hosting and free membership.
- GetFirstAid.com - Allows users to custom build their own first aid kits, purchasing only the specific items they need. Features both consumer and business first aid products that are OSHA and ANSI certified.
- 1800PARTYSHop - Uses a team of nationwide party consultants who use a full color catalog and personalized Web site to help consumers select a party from over 100 themes and have it delivered to the door in a few days including plates, cups, napkins, cutlery, balloons, posters, streamers, games, gifts and decorations.
- BabyGear.com - A leading baby products and furniture superstore. Receive tailored advice for creating a nursery on a budget from their team of online decorators.
- Shoutmail.com - Offering MyShoutmail voice portal service. Allows members to maintain a complete Web portal page on which they can customize information that they can listen to over any phone. Members receive all the capabilities of the Internet - email, voice email, instant messaging, information, e-commerce - over any ordinary elephone, cell phone or new wireless Web phone, without PC, modem or ISP.
- Tommy.com - Tommy Hilfiger Corporation designs and markets men's and women's sportswear, jeanswear and childrenswear. Premier an original Tommy-produced interactive program entitled Houseparty.
- Oscar.com - Who will win the Oscar this year? Find the list of nominees here for the 72nd Annual academy Awards.
- ForTheFarm.com - Onestop resource for online shopping and information for the farm market. Along with connecting farmers to thousands of online ag purchase opportunities, it is a primary source for weather, news and market data.
- InternationalCutlery.com - The company, formerly known as Hoffritz for Cutlery, sells cutlery-related products including kitchen knives, kitchen gadgets, scissors, personal care implements, barware and sporting knives.
- Forbes Best of the Web - Some 5,000 Web sites were reviewed to identify the best. They were grouped into more than 60 categories, with one site in each designated as the "best of the best" Forbes favorite.
- Caring for your Skin - Web site that offers information about a variety of conditions affecting the skin. Ask a dermatologist a question about skin, hair, or nails.
- Rough Cut - Turner Network Television's daily online magazine that covers the movie industry exclusively with interviews, features, movie reviews, video releases and daily box office information. The Internet Movie Awards (IMAs) are the Web's first-ever movie awards where voting is held on the Internet.
- Snoopy.com - The "official" Peanuts Web site. Site was updated on the weekend to carry an obituary of the revered cartoonish - Charles Schulz. See the last original Daily Strip.
- YOUCAN TOOCAN Store - Shop online for special products and apparel for people with special needs. Products include talking clocks, easy-grip utensils and dressing and grooming aids, as well as products traditionally found only through medical supply companies.
- Gander Mountain - An outdoor retailer specializing in hunting, fishing, and family camping gear as well as outdoor apparel.
- EarthKAM - A NASA sponsored program that provides stunning, high-quality photographs of our planet taken from the Space Shuttle and from the International Space Station.
- Patent Cafe - Provides in-depth information and resources on patents, licensing and intellectual property commercialization. Includes thousands of resource links, free 'inventions for license' listing service, intellectual property forums, live chats and the Patent Cafe Magazine.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of