New Sites on the Web from Week of February 21
- Health Extras - Internet-based source for health and disability products, HealthExtras is dedicated to providing its members with solutions for today's insurance and financial planning needs. Delivers customizable and affordable solutions to the problems faced by Americans as they seek to fill the gaps in coverage created by the managed care industry.
- eArtGroup.com - An Internet-based site for the international art collecting community. Offers the highest quality fine art from top galleries, and providing collectors with the information and contact to related services and experts.
- CU-SeeMe World - Enjoy videochat rooms featuring people videochatting about pre-defined topics relating to family, relationships, sports, teens, travel and women. No costs, no charges, no software purchase required. A one time, quick and free software download drives the video.
- IMustLotto.com - Web site featuring a lottery-like game that offers a chance to win $50,000 an hour, every hour, 24 hours a day.
- GiveMeTalk.com - Now anyone can be a talk radio star with do-it-yourself talk radio on the Internet from GiveMeTalk! Consumers and businesses can easily produce on-demand audio programs on a PC, Mac or notebook environment, then promote and broadcast the programs via the Internet -- all for free.
- Advanced Periodontics - Contains useful information on periodontal (gum) disease, cosmetic gum surgery, regenerative therapy, and dental implants. In addition, offers patients the ability to register their comments, see previously treated cases, or e-mail the Board-certified and Board-eligible specialists with their dental health questions.
- Oracle Mobile - Offers consumers access to the most comprehensive set of wireless Internet services from leading Internet content providers. The service is free of charge to consumers and supports wireless devices with Web or messaging capabilities.
- OurDreamWedding.com - Offers a complete, organized site to guide them through the many obstacles associated with planning a wedding. Whether they are looking for etiquette advice or local vendors for cakes, music and/or reception venues, engaged couples should turn to OurDreamWedding.com for all their wedding needs.
- Webhelp.com - The world's only widely-used human-assisted, real-time Internet search service and has more than 1,000 Web Wizards to assist Internet users.
- Greens.com - Provides golfers with free Internet services such as real-time Internet tee time reservations and "2-Click(SM)" tee time booking, online instruction, the latest golf news and many other features. The Greens.com web site is a one-stop-shop for golf-related services.
- Real Estate Toolbox - Serving the real estate professional and consumer by providing technology and eMarketing education, current real estate news, and communication tools.
- NewsRX.com - A daily health and medical news site with tiered content for professionals and consumers
- TelecomClick.com - Provides telecommunications professionals with the latest industry information affecting the telecom industry.
- Workseek.com - Provides employers and qualified candidates with specific targeted opportunities and career information for all types of jobs.
- Unimobile.com - Unimobile(TM) is a free desktop tool enjoyed by consumers world-wide for mobile instant messaging, personalized email, and internet content delivery on any wireless device including cell-phones, pagers, PDAs and WAP phones.
- Domino's Pizza - Consumers can access www.dominos.com to find out which Domino's Pizza location delivers to them at home or away, from 4,500 stores nationwide.
- NextPlanetOver - Online destination for the entertainment hobbyist. The site features the widest selection of TV and movie-related gear, action figures, graphic novels and comics, games, Japanese imports, anime, and other popular entertainment products.
- HotVoice.com - HotVoice's GUMNet -- Global Unified Messaging Network -- aims to let people around the world send and retrieve voice, fax and email messages for the cost of a local call.
- WireBreak.com - Offers information, comedy and reality-based Digital Shows and is presented as a streaming, "made-for-the-Web" video and interactive animation. Targeted to the 18-34 year old male demographic.
- On2.com - On2.com's broadband Web channel, On2Movies, delivers a full-motion, full-screen, television-quality video in real time, on demand, and without waiting for downloads. On2Movies can be experienced by anyone with a broadband Internet connection (DSL, cable modem or satellite, 300K/second or greater).
- OutdoorNet.com - A Website for fishermen, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. A one-stop information and news center for localized fishing, weather and camping reports.
- MuseumShop.com - Offers shoppers the largest searchable selection of museum-related products online while supporting the exhibits and programs of participating museums.
- Boaters.com - Raytheon Marine, the leading supplier to the worldwide recreational marine electronics market, unveiled Boaters.com, the marine industry's most comprehensive estination Web site for anyone who wants to learn about, talk about, or purchase anything that has to do with boating.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of