New Sites on the Web from Week of February 24, 2003
- IFILM - For the first time online, visitors can view a nearly 30 minute piece on the extraordinary story behind the making of the hit film Chicago. The feature showcases the singing and dancing skills of the cast, but also delves into the important themes of Chicago like fame at all costs, notoriety and the press.
- SoapCity - U.S. broadband consumers can enjoy on-demand, high-quality episodes of The Young and the Restless and As the World Turns on their PC's. Monthly subscriptions are $9.99 per show (with a 14-day free trial) or on a pay-per-episode basis at $1.99.
- Cholesterol on Target - A new Web site for people who want easy access to a single source for cholesterol news, research study findings and personal cholesterol tracking tools. The Web site is designed to help patients document their journey toward a more heart-healthy cholesterol goal. The site is "unbranded" and does not discuss specific cholesterol- management products.
- AccessMedicine - In an ongoing commitment to build the premium online medical information subscription service and provide immediate access to authoritative, current medical data, McGraw-Hill Professional, a division of McGraw-Hill Education, launched AccessMedicine, an innovative medical resource updated daily for physicians, students, and health professionals.
- Cityopoly.com - The newest Internet listing service for New York City that encompasses apartment rentals and sales, job availability, people seeking roommates, furniture to buy and sell and much more.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of