New Sites on the Web from Week of February 25
- Adobe Xchange - A unique community Web site where Adobe product users and content developers can share thousands of easy-to-install add-ons for Adobe Photoshop(R), Illustrator(R), GoLive(R), LiveMotion(TM) and Atmosphere(TM). Adobe Xchange is a free Web site for the Adobe design and developer community to download and upload extensions that will increase the value and functionality of their Adobe software.
- Dodge Motorsports - The site features new content to support Dodge's quest for driver and manufacturer's titles in both the Winston Cup and Craftsman Truck Series. New content includes a Fan Zone with wallpapers and games, a news ticker on the home page, "Tradin' Paint" - a new opinion-based editorial appearing every week, and race and track information from each track in the Winston Cup circuit.
- Collaborwrite - The first-of-its-kind forum designed specifically for aspiring writers or ordinary individuals with a story, memory, or experience to share. By leveraging the true nature of the Internet, Collaborwrite facilitates the authoring process by coordinating the submissions of many collaborative writers in an "open authoring" format into single manuscripts on a variety of topics. Collaborwrite then submits these manuscripts for publication.
- EarthLink Games - An online gaming-focused channel powered by some of the most notable brands in online gaming. Teaming with GameSpy, GameHouse NoPay2Play and WildTangent, EarthLink provides its subscribers and Web site visitors with direct access to the Internet's premier online games and gaming-focused news, tips, previews, and more
- AutomotiveSeat.com - Matches buyers and sellers of a wide variety of auto, truck, aircraft, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, and boat seats. Also offered are seat covers and accessories as well as repair, upholstery, and other services. Unlike traditional auction sites, AutomotiveSeat.com gives control to the buyer. After researching their target products, buyers fill out a quick online form specifying what they're seeking. The form is then forwarded to vendors who respond with their best deals.
- Options Talent - Has the largest online database of models and actors in the world, an army of 2,500 scouts, and well over a thousand modeling agencies, photographers, stylists and other industry professionals registered online. Both models and actors are able to create and manage online electronic comp cards by accessing the site through a secure login. Agencies are also able to view and contact the actors and models through a separate secure login area.
- eRealty.com - A full-service, online/offline residential real estate brokerage that combines the power of the Internet with the personal touch of professional on-staff Realtors(R). The newest feature added to the eRealty site is called "InfoMax." InfoMax provides detailed local data on virtually every property shown on the eRealty site.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of