New Sites on the Web from Week of February 2
- Silly Putty University - That peculiar, pinkish substance that bounces like rubber and stretches like taffy - turns 50, as the American toy classic celebrates with a new color, a Web site and a place in history.
- Realtimenews - Schlumberger Limited launches Realtime, a news-based, dynamic corporate web site providing daily news coverage on Oil and Gas, Smart Cards and Terminals, Semiconductors and Testing, Utility Industry, and Network and Internet News.
- Choice Hotels International - A world franchisor of the following seven hotels: Comfort, Quality, Clarion, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn and MainStay Suites. Save 10% when you book online.
- DealJET.com - A gateway to over two hundred popular online merchants. Purchasers can earn up to 25% back and become eligible for cash bonuses. DealJET.com also donates up to 15 percent of its members' purchases from many retailers to select charities and non-profit organizations.
- TennisOnline.com - An Internet site focused on connecting and promoting the sport of tennis. Provides the millions of tennis players and enthusiasts worldwide with the ability to communicate via interactive chat, message boards, auctions, and classifieds.
- GeoPassage - First travel company to enable people to fully customize their entire vacation itinerary online - from conception to booking based on their personal profiles.
- Sports3.com - A site for viewing on-demand action sport videos online. The site catapults sports enthusiasts into an extensive collection of extreme sports media, including skateboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, BMX, mountain biking, snowboarding and bodyboarding.
- CoolEmail - An Internet-based messaging and communication services provider to consumers and businesses. The unified messaging services enable the user to send and receive all their email, fax and voicemail using their CoolEmail acount from any PC, telephone, or wireless.
- AtTheYard.com - A Minor League Baseball website. It is broken down into five sections: Player Journals, Clubhouse, Community, League Information, and Feature Story.
- Digital Destinations - Develops virtual reality tours and marketing products for the consumer and business marketplace. Tours are delivered on CD-Rom or via the Web. Products include Virtual New York City, Explore Kyoto, Virtual Tokyo 2000 and Historic Newport Mansions.
- FreeStateLotto.com - FreeStateLOTTO.com offers its members the opportunity to win the Web's biggest free jackpot. The minimum jackpot is $10 million and is drawn at least twice a week.
- CornerHardware.com - Places a high priority on assisting customers with their product purchases and delivering project advice to the do-it-yourself customer. Provides a complete online selection of home improvement help and advice, hardware, tools, and other related goods and services.
- Gymamerica.com - Provides members with free, customized, day-by-day workout plans. The new, proprietary exercise application, named eXalt by gymamerica.com's software developers, also keeps track of key fitness factors like waist size and body fat percentage, updating users' workouts and personal home pages as they progress.
- ArtGalleryLive.com - A unique Fine Art destination featuring video and audio interviews with artists. Also brings you live Ecasts from select artists' studios and special art events.
- DomainsLane.com - Do you have a domain name you would like to sell? Then you can submit your Domain for listing on the DomainsLane.com auction site
- Myplay.com - A new service that gives Internet users an easier way to store, organize, download and share their MP3 and other digital music files.
- Keen.com - The first Live Answer Community - where you find the right person and then Keen.com connects you privately over your standard telephone. Provides its customers with access to its 40,000 experts with a telephone system that protects the anonymity of both the customer and the expert offering the advice.
- Decoratetoday.com - Online retailer of branded special-order window treatments and wall coverings. Also sells wall art, curtains, draperies, lighting, area rugs, non-upholstered furniture and other accessories.
- E-Raft.com - Features whitewater rafting and scenic float trips in North America. This site serves as a directory for anyone wanting to find a professionally-guided raft trip.
- Faceoff.com - Hockey enthusiasts can find the latest NHL, minor pro, Major Junior and international hockey news, information, and statistics from Hollinger International, Inc., in conjunction with hockey legend Wayne Gretzky. Offers sports fans editorial content and statistical coverage on more than 20 hockey leagues from around the world.
- Goosehead - A premiere teen portal. Offers information and entertainment by teens, for teens. Goosehead TV streams a comedy series that deals with dating, sex, drugs and parent/teen conflict.
- National Foundation for Cancer Research - A comprehensive resource for cancer research and cancer prevention for the public. NFCR's ongoing efforts inform individuals about the hope and promise basic science research offers in better prevention, new treatment and eventually a cure for cancer.
- Homestore.com - A network of sites on the Internet for home and real estate-related information. Homestore.com, Inc.'s family of web sites include the Homestore.com(TM), Realtor.com(R), HomeBuilder.com(TM), SpringStreet.com(TM), Remodel.com(TM) and HomeFair.com(TM) web sites.
- BrideSave.com - Online wedding apparel shopping destination, the BrideSave.com web site offers a complete selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flowergirl dresses, veils, shoes and accessories. The site also offers planning tools, advice and a gift registry service.
- drDrew.com - Online lifestyle community for 14- to 24-year-olds. Dr. Drew, a practicing physician, is dedicated to assisting young people in realizing their potential through straight and honest discussion of important issues.
- eTimber.com - An on-line hub for the logging, timber and associated industries, the site provides instant access to information related to and affecting the timber industry.
- Bidder's Edge - Online auction portal, aggregates nearly 6 million items at more than 160 leading person-to-person and merchant online auction sites, including the FairMarket network. Its popular tools and services facilitate the bidding process by searching multiple auction sites, tracking items of interest and providing the best market intelligence.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of