New Sites on the Web from Week of March 6
- 4RealMen.com - A Web portal designed for traditional men, featuring special communities devoted to husbands, fathers and do-it-yourselfers. It also feature's real-time content on news, sports, financial, shopping, career, travel and men's health.
- The Humphrey Bogart Collection - Comprehensive site lets visitors share favorite memories of America's Greatest Movie Legend - Humphrey Bogart.
- TrafficStation - Provides real-time traffic maps for over 20 U.S. cities. You can check out traffic conditions, receive personalized traffic reports in real-time via e-mail, get up-to-the minute traffic updates by phone or mobile device.
- iNetNow - A human-powered Web search service that users can access from a telephone. Users call a toll-free number, tell an operator what they're looking for, and the iNetNow staff does the actual work. The service costs 45 cents a minute.
- CompareItAll.com - Access a variety of related information on the product or service in which you are interested. Search the Internet for the best price, find product information from the product guide. Now CompareItAll helps voters size up US presidential candidates in side-by-side comparisons.
- WorldNetDaily - An independent news agency. Has assembled an experienced team of domestic and international investigative reporters that are committed to digging into the background and details of stories often ignored by the "mainstream" media.
- Xname.com - Every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Xname.com randomly lists at least twenty-five people from nationwide white pages. Everyone named on the site can win between $100 and $1,000 by simply claiming their prize within the hour that their name is listed.
- Throttle Box - A downloadable multimedia entertainment site. Uses a unique technology that allows all types of media (video, audio, images, text, and hyperlinks) to be combined together into a single portable, downloadable file (a "Box file"), all elements of which can be viewed with the ThrottleBox Player software.
- American Immigration Center - Offers free access to online immigration and citizenship tutorials, audio broadcasts, immigration newsleter subscription, scheduled immigration chats, complete listings of U. S. embassies and consulates immigration articles, as well as updated immigration laws and visa bulletins.
- Destination Queensland - The official Web site for the Great Barrier Reef and Beyond. This brand-new travel resource delivers everything needed to plan a Queensland vacation. Organized into sections including "Where to Go," "What to Do," "How to Do It" and "What's Up Down Under.
- Openseats.com - An online sports and entertainment ticket exchange. Customers will have the capability to buy and sell local sports and entertainment tickets in their city.
- AlexBlake.com - The premier Internet destination for first-quality, name brand and designer hosiery.
- iPing.com - iPing's interactive messaging utility delivers time-sensitive notification and information to consumers in the form of a customized message directly from the Internet to any phone number, email or pager.
- CDC Foundation - Web site hosted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Foundation offers a way for visitors to get involved with that vital work. The FrontLine brings visitors to the front lines of the CDC's efforts to fight drug-resistant microbes, stop the spread of AIDS and wipe polio off the face of the earth.
- Googlegear.com - E-commerce online store that offers computer components and peripherals to the consumer at outstanding prices and with paramount customer service.
- Wisecity.com - A web site dedicated to making a home for "FreeAgers". FreeAgers have children who are older and more independent, they are in control of their careers and their goals, and they are able to enjoy the rewards of their achievements. Offers members the ability to put their own preexisting community newsletters online, free of charge.
- WinDaily.com - WinDaily.com is awarding 10,000 free vacations daily valued at more than one million dollars to visitors of its new travel related Web site. WinDaily.com will also be introducing its Travel Club, which will allow visitors to purchase travel packages and services at greatly discounted prices.
- Afternic.com - The first and largest Domain Name Exchange and Domain Name Owners' Community on the Internet. The Appraisal Boards help Buyers and Sellers determine a domain name's market value.
- Garageband.com - The goal of garageband.com is to identify and sign the most talented new bands, based on the collective opinion of consumers who represent the record buying public. Also provides initial grooming for groups that show promise, but aren't quite ready to head into the studio to cut their first album. Visitors to the site are asked to review music and earn Reward Points.
- AllAboutVision.com - AllAboutVision.com is a one-stop resource providing consumers easy access to information on eye health and advice on different options for correcting vision. A Doctor Locator service provides consumers with names and addresses of nearby members of the American Optometric Association.
- Djangos.com - Djangos.com features an on-line catalog of quality guaranteed, pre-owned music, videos and DVDs. Shoppers can select from more than 250,000 music or video titles available in any of the company's network of stores or from djangos.com distribution center inventory.
- BrilliantPeople.com - A career web site that puts a network of 4,600 recruiters in the loop, looking at the resumes, routing them to the appropriate hiring authorities and protecting the privacy of the candidates.
- GreenMarketplace.com - A non-profit e-commerce site that only offers products that meet the highest environmental, social and animal-friendly standards. For the first time view and/or purchase photographs that depict what occurred 35 years ago this month when Dr. Martin Luther King began a peaceful march that changed Selma, Alabama, and the nation.
- SOUNDSBIG.com - An interactive broadcast music network delivering the highest quality of broadcast music with a broad range of content and features. Offers music lovers more than 50 originally programmed channels in 14 genres, downloadable music, video, news, chat, shopping and events, as well as comprehensive music and artist information.
- IT Radio Network - The world's first on-line audio webzine dedicated to the personalities and technologies that drive e-business and the new economy. Listeners can hear audio interviews with those who influence the industry, sharing their knowledge, insight and perspective without the "e-babble."
- GlycoScience - Mannatech, Inc., a dietary supplement company, announces the official launch of GlycoScience.com, the nutrition science site, designed to provide U.S. consumers, physicians and researchers easy access to a wide variety of scientific information currently available on the nutritional effects of dietary supplement ingredients.
- PC Pitstop - At the Pitstop, PC users can get performance evaluations and tune-ups, remote diagnostics of system problems with autofix technology, assistance with software and hardware upgrades and additions, as well as volumes of easy-to-understand information about PCs -- all free to registered users.
- Undertainment Traffic Tracker - A free service that provides its members with detailed text and graphic reports about their Web-site traffic. Statistical information contains number of hits, unique visitors, and the ability to monitor any number of pages and find which are the most popular.
- AsSeenOnTV.com - The site is designed to be a portal to products that have been advertised on television by Infomercial and other companies.
- Cabela's Iditarod 2000 - Devoted to the Iditarod 2000 International Sled Dog Race. The site will feature race updates twice a day via satellite phone, laptop computer and digital camera, from former 1989 Iditarod champion, Joe Runyan. The site also hosts a wealth of information including biographies of the mushers, race history, trail maps, and sled dog details.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of