New Sites on the Web from Week of March 24, 2003
- FoodNetwork.com - The Website integrates fresh, new features with Food Network chefs as well as unique ideas from culinary experts at the Food Network Kitchens. The site introduces a simpler horizontal navigation system to highlight its broad range of topics. Recipe and episode searches allow users to access more than 25,000 recipes with greater speed and accuracy.
- CORDA Technologies, Inc. - A Utah based developer of interactive data visualization solutions, the company's is using OptiMap technology to create a Web page that provides an up-to-date map of U.S./Coalition and Iraqi forces in Iraq. The company uses its OptiMap and PopChart technology to display the information with easy-to-understand images and graphs. The public can access the graphics free of charge from CORDA's website.
- Ann Getty and Associates - A full-service interior design firm offering luxury residential design and a full line of furnishings and accessories.
- Operation USO Care Package - The United Service Organizations (USO) is offering a unique way for individuals and corporations to let our nation's defenders know we haven't forgotten them. "Operation USO Care Package," sponsored by the USO World Headquarters and administered by the USO of Metropolitan Washington (USO-Metro), enables individuals to write a personal message and financially support care packages that will be delivered to service members participating in Operation Enduring Freedom.
- WhiteHouseUSA.com - An online message board where interested citizens can post their messages of support to the President and U.S. troops and individual soldiers.
- streamingmedia.com - The place to find any aspect of information relating to the streaming media industry or technology. Information on the revamped site includes new articles, breaking news, research reports, updated industry directory, weekly e-newsletter, and case studies that showcase the latest real-world streaming media implementations.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of