New Sites on the Web from Week of March 25
- 4BeachNuts.com - The first beach site of its kind, offering beachgoers the web's most comprehensive selection of beach vacation rentals including luxury villas, secluded beach cottages and oceanfront condo rentals.
- GrassIsGreener.com - Job seekers can access and search over 4 million jobs from thousands of corporate sites and job boards. The job search process is simplified by streamlining the user interface and reducing the amount of information required to produce the most relevant job search results. Visitors to the site can now search for jobs anonymously, with no required registration. Job seeker tools including resume builder, resume blasting and a salary calculator will still be available but with an improved user interface.
- Travelago - A multimedia broadband travel portal that hosts more than 22,000 video clips, including thousands of destinations, hotels, time share resorts, cruise ships, local attractions and golf courses, as well as information on local entertainment and nightlife.
- Zephwear.com - Manufacturer of athletic footwear for the children's and youth team sports market, has just introduced Logo-it Cheer(TM). Logo-it is an online software system that allows the purchaser of the shoe the ability to customize his or her shoes by labeling colored insert cards that slide into the tongue flap on the shoe.
- National Scientific Corporation - Introduces its new line of electronic tracking, location, and surveillance devices. The units can be used to seek, track, locate, and find vehicles, other possessions, people or pets. NSC's products use real-time GPS (global positioning system) and cellular technology with a sophisticated map interface for superior tracking ability and convenience.
- Hotels.com - Consumers have access to the guaranteed lowest rates and a wide variety of hotels in every major city. In addition, the site offers many advanced features including optional personalization, new mapping functions, numerous search options, enhanced customer service, and the ability to store and retrieve favorite hotels,
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of