New Sites on the Web from Week of April 14, 2003
- !BringYourPet.com - The launch of the site brings pet friendly travel options to traveling pet owners from the USA and abroad. It's a valuable tool in planning a successful pet-inclusive travel experience. The site lists high quality, pet-friendly lodging state by state. The staff has combed the entire country to compile this comprehensive database of such pet-friendly properties as bed and breakfasts, hotels, motels, condos and resorts.
- Sibley Guide to Birds - The Online Sibley Guide to Birds gives birders the power to identify birds with speed and ease; keep field notes and bird sighting lists in one place; enhance birding knowledge with fascinating essays and family life histories; generate regional field guides and checklists; compare up to four birds side-by-side; and view full-color range maps, multiple plumage illustrations, and species descriptions.
- CollegeLuv - An interactive new dating site designed specifically for today's college student. CollegeLuv's search system allows its over 500,000 members to search and find eligible singles by school name, major emphasis of study, city, zip code, or area code.
- MultiMegaCorp - Pyroto, Inc., has launched a Massively Multiplayer Game Of Office Politics (MMGOOP) aimed at white-collar, cubicle-bound worker drones. Their new game challenges participants to cope with the social forces in a fictional corporation named MultiMegaCorp. New players can try the text-based game free of charge.
- Final Fantasy Beta Public Beta Test Program - Square Enix U.S.A., Inc. announced that it is now accepting applications for the public beta test program for FINAL FANTASY(R)XI, the latest installment in the world-renowned series and first massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for the series. An undisclosed number of players will be selected and notified of their acceptance.
- Activision - The redesigned site offers easy navigation so that visitors can check out the latest information on Activision's upcoming games, as well as learn more about the company. In addition to viewing featured game branded web pages, visitors can sign up to receive news and special offers via email. Players can also sample new demo releases, listen to CD quality game audio clips, view video clips and game trailers and obtain information on the latest Activision game promotions.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of