New Sites on the Web from Week of May 5, 2003
- Shop @ The Henry Ford - The newest addition to The Henry Ford, this online shopping site includes a selection of novel gifts including hand-blown glass, die-cast models, toys and hard-to-find pewter based on our collections. A unique selection of books, posters and prints will be available as well as seasonal memorabilia including one-of-a-kind holiday ornaments.
- NADAguides.com - N.A.D.A. Appraisal Guides is the world's largest publisher of vehicle valuations and specification information for new and used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs, as well as van conversions, limousines, classic and collectible cars, boats, RVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft and manufactured housing. Offers a new comprehensive boat registration service at its website. The new service allows consumers to download important boat DMV documentation and instructions for those people buying a boat from a private party, selling a boat to a private party or for those people registering their boat in a new state of residence.
- PC Magazine - Ziff Davis Media Inc. has updated their Web site with a fresh new design and look, with better navigation and increased functionality for users. The Web site offers visitors more speed and easier access to more timely product reviews, enhanced editorial coverage and more functional product guides in almost every technology category. PC Magazine, the independent guide to technology, delivers comprehensive labs-based reviews and the most trusted recommendations for buyers of technology products and services.
- Fine Waters - The web site's main focus is to offer comprehensive research on bottled water from all around the world. The site features a network of passionate water sommeliers, chefs and health/fitness experts who continually contribute to Fine Waters. This ever-growing resource educates visitors to the site on everything from matching fine, bottled waters with food to the latest in health trends, places to buy fine water, and the best restaurants featuring fine waters.
- Kingdom Ventures - A church development company that will build web sites for the nation's 400,000+ churches at no charge. The free web site program is a part of the company's initiative to transform the Christian community into the world's largest affinity group.
- Power Tool Institute (PTI) - The site is focused on recommending safe practices for the use of portable and stationary power tools on the job or at home. Visitors to the new PTI web site can access a straightforward compilation of rules and safe practices for each category of portable and stationary power tools.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of