New Sites on the Web from Week of May 12, 2003
- Wizzard Software - Wizzard will now be handling the sales and support for AT&T's desktop Natural Voices Text-to-Speech. Wizzard will market Natural Voices to businesses and the Windows(R) software development community in three formats: Software Developer's Kits, Runtime Distribution Packages for businesses to distribute Natural Voices to their end-users, and Specialized Voice Fonts.
- Ethan Allen - Customers can plan their rooms themselves from home or in-store with the assistance of an Ethan Allen design consultant. Once a wish list of wood furniture, upholstery, and accents has been selected, the user can place it and move it around in a two-dimensional floor plan. This innovative technology saves consumers valuable time and prevents costly mistakes, as consumers can see how the selected products will look in their rooms before making a purchase.
- Zing.com - The site brings the natural progression of text-based communication one step closer to real life by introducing the non-verbal queues associated with human interaction. The special 3D environments allow members to interact with others through animated characters with customizable features and movements. For those seeking romance and a long-term relationship, Zing Dating offers all the benefits of Zing 3D plus the most desirable dating features -- the ability to search, browse and locate Zing Dating members based on physical attributes, location, or hobbies, a dating profile, video greetings, and more.
- Women Owned Business - A dedicated Web site for women business owners. The site is an in-depth information resource for the 10.1 million firms that the Center for Women's Business Research estimates are majority- or 50-percent-owned by women in the U.S. Visitors to the Web site can access vital advice on how to write a business plan, secure funding, market their company, forecast sales, manage accounts payable and finance equipment.
- MUSICMATCH Jukebox 8 - Introduces the new Music Center that gives consumers fast and easy access to MUSICMATCH Jukebox features. The Music Center prominently displays popular and advanced Jukebox functions so consumers can rip (record), burn and transfer music to portable devices faster than ever. The latest version includes for a limited time MUSICMATCH Radio, a top Internet radio service, at CD-quality with no additional fee.
- CleverPromos.com - A promotional product distributor that will give you access to more than 600,000 promotional products. The web site offers many tools for companies to brand their image through promotional products.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of