New Sites on the Web from Week of May 15
- AllAboutVision.com - A one-stop source for comprehensive, unbiased information on eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, LASIK and other laser eye surgeries, low vision, sports vision, eye conditions and diseases, and other topics relating to vision improvement and eye health.
- X.com - Provides every Internet user in America with a fast, easy and secure way to make payments online. With X.com's secure, email-based payment service PayPal, people can send or receive money instantly online.
- Akoo.com - Features programming from more than 3,000 radio and television stations from around the world, several thousand music videos and movie trailers and additional audio/video programming in numerous categories, including news, sports, television and finance.
- KeeBoo - An innovative, free software product that enables users to easily and efficiently create intelligent, virtual books, personalized with compelling content from the Internet and their desktops that they can share with family, friends and business associates.
- FightNightTV.com - The first InternetOnlyTV channel to feature full-length boxing matches of the best up and coming fighters today. The channel will feature all the best jabs, uppercuts, left hooks and knockouts all in on-demand streaming video.
- Circline - An online marketplace for fine art and antiques. Art pieces are from only the most reputable dealers around the world, and each dealer is required to fully guarantee the authenicity of the pieces that they post on the site.
- The Investor's Clearinghouse - The Alliance for Investor Education Web site provides investors with access to a full range of information they need to make wise investment decisions.
- Magellan's Travelers' Catalog - Provides travelers with a single source of quality travel products. Magellan's has developed Online Travel Guides to help Web travelers with their trip preparation. Travel Guides cover topics from "Airlines' Carry-On Restrictions" to "Water Purification." Each has links built in which make it easy for shoppers to find the products they need without a lot of browsing.
- SurveyMonkey.com - Create your own survey in minutes. Collect an unlimied number of responses. View your resuls in real-time.
- VideoFarm.com - Features JavuNetwork, the online video editor from Javu Technologies. Using JavuNetwork, you can edit your media files and incorporate titles, effects, transitions - all with easy drag/drop, cut/paste functionality.
- TheFirstNews.com - An Internet news service that delivers up-to-the-minute corporate and business information in a constant stream of live audio throughout the trading day. Provides information from a wide aggregation of top news sources including television, news wires, and the Internet.
- Alternative Entertainment Network - A producer, aggregator and syndicator of streaming video content for delivery over the Internet and broadband. AENTV also produces original content.
- Humware CalendarBar - The CalendarBar™ is a complete desktop calendar software program that is dynamically connected to the internet. Calendars are customized with a choice of popular design or theme and custom branded for any business. The software can be downloaded from a Web site or presented on a customized CD-ROM.
- GORP.com - Offers unique travel destinations and inspires viewer participation in everything from an afternoon hike to a week's-long biking adventure. Covers natural areas around the world including parks, forests, wilderness, and wildlife refuges. Activities include hiking, biking, paddling, fishing, skiing, climbing, and scenic driving.
- 4imprint.com - 4imprint by Nelson Marketing introduces the most comprehensive electronic-commerce Web site for fast, secure and easy ordering of imprinted promotional products.
- WordCentral.com - Provides teachers with a reliable and interactive site for use in the classroom and for offering parents a resource for helping kids build skills and foster a love of language. Offers a searchable Merriam-Webster's Student Electronic Dictionary and special features such as Word of the Day and the Build Your Own Dictionary.
- SupportKids.com - The nation's largest private child support enforcement company working directly with families to collect delinquent child support.
- GameSpy.com - A leading portal to the online gaming community. GameSpy owns and operates more than 50 websites as part of the GameSpy Network, devoted to a wide variety of games and game genres.
- Exquisites.com - An international virtual store specializing in Exquisite Sweet products. You will find a group of some of the best sweet products from producers from around the world. There are five main categories from which to choose from when looking for sweets: bakery, candy, chocolates, cookies and syrups/sauces.
- ForestIndustry.com - A forest industry dedicated vertical community on the Internet. With a highly skilled team of e-business and forestry professionals, forestindustry.com has created an e-focused marketplace with the goal of streamlining the century old forest industry.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of