New Sites on the Web from Week of June 14
- Ancestry.com - Diverse collection of high-quality databases and reference materials for tracing family history whether you are a professional genealogist or a hobbyist.
- Diamond Information Center - Interactive Web site that allows one an easy-to-use, step-by-step design process to help users create their own uniquely sparking diamond; helpful hints and buying information.
- AdOutlet.com - Provides real-time, online marketplace for the purchase and sale of discounted advertising space.
- Boardshop.com - Fans of surfing, skateboarding, wakeboarding, and snow boarding will enjoy this site.
- Studio Depot - Features over 5000 studio expendable supplies, including movie and tv memorabilia, lighting kits, globes, Jr. Crew Gear, grip and gadgets, hand tools, and hardware.
- ScoreCardUSA.com - Web site for amateur sports enthusiasts and fans; enables users to track game scheduling, rosters, up-to-the minute individual and team standings, field locations, game-day weather reports, and team photos.
- Cybertown - A community of Colonies where you can build your own virutal home in 2D and 3D and interact in the community with others in virtual reality using avatars; you get your own private chat, message center, 3D VR home and ways to decorate it.
- Get Gooey - When you land on a Web site, you're not alone - Gooey, a new hybrid chat-Web service, shows you who else is there so that you can strike up a chat.
- TheGems.com - E-commerce jewelry web site; jewelry collections are crafted in 14 and 18 karat Gold or Sterling Silver; appraisal feature allows visitors to our site to venture a guess as to the actual selling price of a piece of jewelry and win that piece of jewelry if their guess is the closest to actual selling price.
- FaxMission - Free fax-to-email service for ISP's, telcos, and web portal companies; enables end users to receive fax messages to their email.
- Mission Foods - Largest manufacturer of tortillas; offers personalized solutions for meal planning and preparation; interesting recipes, cooking tips, and cooking-related content; create personalized recipe boxes; send favorite recipes to friends and family.
- girlzChannel - Features a blend of entertainment, games, online monitored chat areas, surveys, and real-life stories targeting a core audience of girls 8-12.
- boyzChannel - Features a blend of entertainment, games, online monitored chat areas, surveys, and real-life stories targeting a core audience of boys 8-12.
- ParentzChannel - Find information specific to raising girls and boys, helpful feedback on your parenting needs from a community of peers and experts, and interesting articles related to parenting.
- Fax4Free.com - Fax any document anywhere in the USA for free; compose online or upload an existing document; click on FAX it and your message is sent.
- Essential.com - Provides one-stop shopping for all the Essential Services such as energy, Internet access, and telephone; one consolidated, online bill allows customers to review their usage; available in Massachusetts; plans to expand its geographic reach.
- iCanBuy.com - Enables kids, teens, and parents to manage money wisely; save, shop, create a wishlist and donate to charity from a secure online account with a parental permissions system to promote learning and safety.
- DoughNET.com - Online shopping for kids and teens; tips and tools to teach kids how to manage their money or invest in the stock market; offers areas where children can choose to donate some of their money to nonprofit organizations.
- RocketCash.com - Gives kids and teens the freedom to buy music, clothes, games, videos at primo online stores; use your own money to shop and spend online; no need for credit card - have parents open up an account.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of