New Sites on the Web from Week of June 26, 2000
- MyMaison.com - Puts consumers in the "designer's seat," giving them the sources and resources they need to buy furnishings for their homes. With the "Create-a-Room" tool, consumers can import any merchandise from the site into the "virtual" room they are decorating online. The piece is scaled to the dimensions of the room, allowing people to actually see how things will look side-by-side.
- MovingCenter - An online relocation Web site that offers useful relocation resources and information to the more than 43 million people who move each year.
- Mytravelco.com - Providing travelers with helpful information regarding the various cruise lines as well as comprehensive guides to cruising for families, singles and honeymooners. The site shows 360-degree tours of over 60 different cruise ships. Offers online pricing, availability, cabin selection and booking confirmation directly with five of the major cruise lines reservation systems.
- XseeksY.com - An online relationship network designed to help both men and women - couples and singles - build stronger and more successful personal relationships. Provides users with original content and a variety of services and e-commerce opportunities that benefit every stage of a relationship - future, present and even past.
- America West Vacations - Allows customers to plan and purchase complete vacation packages electronically. Customers can now book air transportation, hotel reservations and car rentals in five steps or less.
- Portable Internet - A mobile application service provider, offering customized, advanced, web applications running on wireless web phones, communicators, and palmtops. Now offering a new service called the Port@ble Guide(TM) which includes interactive color maps, searchable yellow pages, full, professional reviews of restaurants, hotels, complete address search, and dynamic turn-by-turn driving directions.
- iHome.com - An e-commerce supplier of linens, bedding, and other bed and bath accessories. Offering over 50 brands and 40,000 products from vendors including Wamsutta, Laura Ashley, Pacific Coast Feather and Peacock Alley.
- eBookbags.com - Premier choice for JanSport, Eastpak, High Sierra, Ellington and Transpack bookbags, backpacks, waistpacks and more.
- Barewalls.com - Contains a vast collection of art and poster prints, available in over 50 categories. Aerial imagery of Nevada's notorious "Area 51" is now available to the public.
- DirectAg.com - A comprehensive business-to-business Internet site providing agriculture producers with a broad offering of information and a growing number of agriculture products and services. Producers can purchase name brand, high-quality products and services from major agricultural suppliers. Offers current markets and agriculture news, and gives farmers free access to experts.
- iZoom.com - Online community for automobile, classic car and racing enthusiasts. Delivering exclusive content, entertainment, community and e-commerce services tailored to the unique needs and lifestyles of this audience, iZoom.com caters to every affinity group -- from the general auto enthusiast to the die-hard NASCAR fan.
- StreamSearch.com - Aggregator and distributor of playable media, with millions of streaming and downloadable files containing entertainment, news, sports, music, movies, lifestyle and web-only special events.
- Zing Network - Offers free, unlimited storage for pictures with an array of services for albums, greeting cards, story telling, gifts and printing. From one-step digital camera-to-web uploading to ordering high-quality photo prints, Zing is building the infrastructure to advance and simplify digital photography.
- mp3Collaborator - Global interactive music portal for all musicians, engineers, DJs, writers, producers, agents, fans and others involved in the creative process. For musicians by musicians, the web site allows the easy online creation of musical content.
- Akoo.com - An Internet entertainment network that combines a comprehensive selection of audio and video content with proprietary technology that simplifies and automates Internet broadcasting. Features programming from more than 3,300 worldwide radio and television stations, several thousand music videos and movie trailers and additional audio/video programming in numerous categories, including news, sports, television and business.
- Spyonit.com - Spyonit's software monitors any activity on the Internet and delivers smart notifications through a variety of Internet devices. The company also offers individuals a free notification service from its website, allowing them to create their own "spies" and get important information, anytime and anywhere.
- GalaxyOnline.com - A broadband online entertainment network. Provides the ultimate destination Internet site for science fiction and science fact entertainment, information and products.
- Rapman - Download version 2.6 of Rapman Messenger, an award winning instant messenger that now allows simple real time text messaging between the desktop and wireless devices.
- eSportbike.com - eSportbike.com is focused on meeting the needs of the sportbike and motorcycle audience online. The website will be a location where these individuals, can create their own websites, publish pictures of their bikes, share information, communicate, shop and discover meaningful, relevant content targeted to their specific interests.
- Subjex.com - Subjex is an Artificial Intelligence dialogue based search engine developed by PageLab Network, Inc. Subjex conducts dialogue with users to dynamically refine searches with normal human-like conversation making it the “next generation” search engine portal.
- BarainFlix - Web site accumulates DVD movie coupons, discounts and promotional offerings from online retailers and distributes them to the individual consumer for free. BargainFlix has become a premier stop for DVD bargain hunters, as well as shoppers looking for deals on CDs, VHS movies and books.
- WhaleMail - Enables users to send files up to 75MB via their Internet browser to any number of recipients avoiding corporate FTP (file transfer protocol) headaches and ISP file size restrictions.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of