New Sites on the Web from Week of July 1
- Vino.com - An extensive wine resource that features a comprehensive directory of international wineries and their wines; in-depth articles about each country's wine history, cuisine and wine regions; and a wine-tasting search through which consumers can connect with wine retailers in every major U.S. city. Vino.com also features articles about basic wine knowledge, wine terminology and wine tasting.
- Planet LuLu - You'll find some great designer stuff at LuLu. Best of all, it's 50-75% below retail. The stock is comprised of LA and NY's top designers' overruns, department store and boutique overbuys.
- Exploratorium - The museum of science, art, and human perception located in San Francisco, California. The Exploratorium's Web site is an extension of the experiences on the museum's floor. We've created "real" things for people to explore and interact with, not "virtual exhibits." The medium of the Internet makes it possible for the museum to reach homes and schools all over the world.
- Vedo - Provides direct access to high-quality, affordable reproductions of rare images preserved in the Vatican Library and The New York Botanical Garden. Vedo.com is the only place in the world where you can view and buy rarely seen, historically important art that has previously only been available to select scholars and theologians. From illuminated manuscripts, historical documents, masterworks, religious art, engravings and music to flora and fauna, maps, architecture and sculpture, dozens of new images are available on Vedo.com.
- Watermelon.org - Here you will find information about picking the ripest, juiciest watermelon unique recipes, carving ideas, watermelon themed clothing and collectibles as well as watermelon history and trivia.
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) - With an eye-catching image of the National Archives Rotunda, the new impact page introduces visitors to the National Archives. The online visitor has immediate access to the web site's major topic areas that allow browsing and searching through information about Federal Government records, services provided by the National Archives, and online presentations of exhibits including the Charters of Freedom: the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
- The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization - The hunt for Sasquatch, aka Bigfoot, in the gloomy rainforests of the Pacific Northwest and other sightings in North America. An organization probing the Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of