New Sites on the Web from Week of July 5
- NetFlix.com - Online DVD rental store; more than 3,600 titles to choose from; every rental is $3.49; keep for 7 days, then return in postage paid mailer.
- She'sGotItTogether.com - Targets professional women with new information topic channels, free e-mail, and personalized daily news headlines and weather.
- PlazaRoyal.com - A 3D Virtual Reality Shopping Mall (also available in 2D); access to a wide range of high-quality products offered by Amazon, Dell, J. Crew, ESPN, JCPenney, Gateway2000, etc.
- My Diabetes - An intereactive online resource for people with diabetes.
- Change Music Network - A network of web sites dedicated to serving bands, record labels and music fans; the Network blends the MP3 model of free digitized music with emerging secure transaction systems.
- Free After Rebate - Offer Internet users high quality name-brand merchandise free after a mail-in rebate.
- iCollection.com - A virtual mall from the Ford Motor Company where consumers can purchase Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Mustang apparel, vehicle accessories and other merchandise.
- TravelFile - Online travel shopping resource that lets you plan at your leisure then book, pack and go!
- CosmeticMall.com - New retail cosmetics web site; features over 6,000 quality name-brand beauty and fragrance products and tips from top beauty professions.
- 911Gifts.com - Online destination for shoppers in search of the perfect gift--combining new levels of convenience, advice and gift-selection with last minute delivery; helps shoppers find "the right gift, right away."
- ITPARADE.com - Business-to-business online auction featuring high-end, previously-owned and refurbished computer equipment.
- FreeShop.com - Introduces shoppers to national brands and retailers by featuring over 1,000 free and trial offers including magazines, product samples, software, catalogs, and e-mail newsletters.
- HomeGain.com - Online home-selling resource center created for home sellers to make decisions about home improvement projects before selling.
- GoOn-line.com - An e-commerce site that will use streaming video and audio to allow you to preview a variety of products including appliances, electronics, jewelry, sports, toys, and more.
- eWork.com - An exchange that uses a market-driven model to match digital information workers with appropriate projects; find professional freelancers, independent consultants and contractors.
- StreamSearch.com - Allows users to search specifically for audio and video streams and downloadable files on the Internet, including movies, radio, sports news, music and political events; links users directly to the audio and video files.
- United Vacations - Offers travelers the opportunity to save on air-inclusive purchases made via the Internet on both domestic and international destinations.
- Paytrust - A Web-based service providing consumers with complete one-stop bill delivery, payment and management; receive and pay all of your bills online, from anywhere - home, work or on the road.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of