New Sites on the Web from Week of July 24, 2000
- Patiolife.com - A retail site for high quality patio furniture. Offers a variety of patio furniture and accessories made from cast aluminum, wicker, wrought iron and teak.
- iCastle.com - A home improvement web site that guarantees contractor services with the promise, "Satisfaction Guaranteed or You Don't Pay". Offers tools to make remodeling and fix-up easier from estimating the cost of the project to finding a prequalified contractor.
- MedicinePlanet.com - Dedicated to providing travelers worldwide with definitive, one-stop health resources before, during and after any trip. Just select a destination, and learn about the quality of local health care, local diseases, available immunizations, and the contact information for all known hospitals.
- Corel - Corel Corporation announced that Corel(R) Presentations(TM) 9 for Windows(R), Corel's dynamic presentation application, is available as a free download at www.corel.com. With the free download of Corel Presentations 9, users can create captivating, high-quality slide shows and drawings that will leave a lasting impression on an audience.
- Musicnotes.com - Through distribution agreements with numerous publishers, Musicnotes.com offers ten thousand digital sheet music titles. The Musicnotes Viewer automatically downloads in less than 10 seconds and allows musicians, educators and fans to instantly see, hear, and print free sheet music samples via the Internet. Customers can then purchase and download the entire piece of sheet music.
- Surf Swell Island - Disney.com's Surf Swell Island provides children and families with an entertaining and interactive way to learn valuable lessons about "smart surfing" and Internet safety.
- CorporateIntelligence.com - A complete source of intellectual property (IP) information, services, and IP e-commerce. The Web site leverages the assets and technology of our existing IP business units - MicroPatent, Faxpat, Optipat, 1790.com, and Master Data Center - to provide a comprehensive package of solutions for researching, managing, and licensing patients, trademarks, and other types of IP on a global basis.
- UnderGroundOnline - The entertainment mecca for 18-34 year old males on the Web. UGO caters to music, games, film/TV, technology, and animation enthusiasts who seek out the most progressive and cutting-edge Web experience. The launching point for visitors to shop, play games, listen to music, watch video clips and catch up on the latest in entertainment news.
- Babies R Us - Features thousands of infant and baby products, an online gift registry and a resource center. Makes it incredibly easy for parents, grandparents and friends to get everything they need for babies, right from the comfort of their homes.
- ReserveAmerica.com - In addition to serving as the reservation source to more than 83,000 campsites in 14 states, visitors can also purchase gear, apparel, and accessories for men, women, and children from a selection of more than 10,000 outdoor products.
- PaintingsDirect.com - The site offers original works of art by emerging and established artists from all over the world, and detailed information on the artist and the paintings is instantly available. Allows users to search through a large database of images.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of