New Sites on the Web from Week of August 14, 2000
- Artificial Life - Develops and markets intelligent robots for the Internet. Offers conversational bot-based products for customer service, Web site navigation, automated e-mail response and financial portfolio management. Introduces Banner Bots that allows integrated conversation with users in natural language. Banner Bots are intelligent, animated characters that are embedded within standard banner advertisements.
- TeleBright.com - Contains the largest database of DSL Plans offered in 50 states. Its new "DSL Power Search & Save" function allows small businesses and residences to compare more than 120 plans offered by 35 providers.
- Games Magnet - Introduces the first-ever Virtual Athlete(TM), a new online contest that will enable men and women from around the world to compete in virtual versions of national and international sporting events. Top performers can win lucrative prizes.
- TradeNSwap.com - Offers users unlimited free access to an interactive online forum in which to trade their goods and services. This 100% barter site enables consumers and businesses to post items they would like to trade and make a swap for a product they would like.
- menstoys.com - An Internet retailer specializing in the sale of men's recreational products in a variety of categories,including outdoors, consumer electronics, sports gear, recreational vehicles, and adventure travel.
- triviamedica.com - A fast-paced, online fun-filled trivia game that focuses on medically related topics. They have ten multiple-choice questions and three categories. Categories change from game to game. New ones are added each and every week so there's always something fresh to experience.
- SeeItWork.com - A leading provider of interactive, rich media solutions. The first company to combine pre-packaged streaming media content to web sites. Offers complete digital media services and applications that provides customers with an end-to-end solution.
- The Great Buildings Collection - This gateway to architecture around the world and across history documents a thousand buildings and hundreds of leading architects, with 3D models, photographic images and architectural drawings, commentaries, bibliographies, web links, and more, for famous designers and structures of all kinds.
- JustWebit.com - Sign up for a free e-commerce web site builder and hosting services. Offers translation services in 21 foreign languages. Businesses can create a hyperlink from its English home page to a foreign language page.
- Star Wars - Lucasfilm now offers viewers worldwide a series of updates direct from the set of Star Wars: Episode II, now in production at Fox Studios in Australia -- the first ever, web-based, behind-the-scenes look at the making of a major motion picture as it happens.
- BestPracticeDatabase.com - Resource for background research and curriculum development. The database provides access to insights gleaned directly from interviews with executives and site visits at world class companies. Topics covered within the database include sales and marketing, human resources, customer service, knowledge management, business operations, and Internet and e-business.
- Pollstar - Pollstar has provided music business professionals with the most reliable and accurate source of worldwide concert tour schedules, ticket sales results, music industry contact directories, trade news and unique specialized data services. Pollstar maintains the world's largest database of international concert tour information.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of