New Sites on the Web from Week of August 19
- Talentology.com - A new way to post and search for jobs online, based on real-life business needs and skills. The site differentiates itself from competitors using its patented ProFind(SM) technology. This allows employers and job seekers to search for candidates and jobs by unique skills, as opposed to misleading or unreliable keywords.
- Chrysler Design Institute - A unique Web site highlighting Chrysler's rich heritage of design excellence. The site provides a virtual automotive design museum. In-depth information on Chrysler's design history, design resources and sources of automotive design inspiration can also be found on this site.
- AutoTrader.com - A leading auto classifieds marketplace and a comprehensive consumer information website. Serving as matchmaker, AutoTrader.com unites buyer and seller online -- dramatically improving the way people research, locate and advertise cars. AutoTrader.com aggregates in a single location a comprehensive database of more than 2 million vehicle listings from 40,000 dealers and 250,000 private owners.
- eHelp.com - eHelp's Help Community is an ideal place to find online technical support, Knowledge Base articles, online user forums, and product and industry information. The Help Community includes a powerful Knowledge Base powered by eHelp's RoboInfo product, which makes it simple to search and navigate the content. The Knowledge Base articles include animated product tutorials, developed with eHelp's RoboDemo product, to more effectively communicate complex instructions. The Community complements eHelp's technical phone support plans with the expertise of thousands of eHelp product users plus the technical knowledge of eHelp's support team.
- CooperWorld.net - Cooper Tire & Rubber Company offers customers another channel for accessing the company quickly and easily, without sacrificing on-line security or a personal experience. CooperWorld.Net offers customers the opportunity to conduct such business activities as: placing orders for tires, tubes and other products; checking order status; viewing and printing invoices; checking advertising order status; and viewing product information.
- Ray Romano - The star of the CBS hit television show "Everybody Loves Raymond" now offers fans the very latest information about his career and background, as well as the opportunity to participate in a variety of engaging activities. The site will also contain video material created by Romano exclusively for his Web fans.
- Foreclosures.com - A Sacramento, CA. based publisher of pre-foreclosure data for distressed property investors has added all 21 new Jersey counties to its lists of defaulted properties. Data is also available for all five New York City boroughs and outlying counties, the Chicago IL and Phoenix AZ metropolitan areas, and 18 counties in Northern and Southern California.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of