New Sites on the Web from Week of August 23
- CulturalCool.com - Teenage online community, focusing on topics that appeal to the teen market by providing real life information that effects their everyday lives.
- Supermarketworld.com - Provides 24-hour news and information on the international retail grocery industry to grocery retailers and food manufacturers.
- FreeShop - Provider of direct marketing services; featuring hundreds of free and trial offers, from hundreds of nationally-recognized advertisers, FreeShop is the place to "try before you buy" on the Internet.
- coffeeAM.com - Customers may choose from over 500 coffee selections from 38 regions worldwide. And each bean is roasted and shipped as it is ordered.
- Net Talk - Download for free Net Talk Lite which allows people to participate in real time voice chat using lifelike, animated characters in a 3-D environment; additional features include white-boarding, instant messaging, e-mail, file transfer and message boards.
- eZuz.com - A global shopping network designed to offer customers fast access to comparative online shopping information; provides consumers with a central location on the Internet to locate, compare, and purchase brand-name items.
- BuyWiz - Free downloadable software that provides consumers with an easier way to shop online; offers built-in comparison shopping, price tracking, and one-click buying; shoppers can collect items from a variety of online shops, save the items to a shopping cart, receive updates on sales and prices, and make your purchase.
- FireTalk - A complete, Internet-based voice communication service that combines the best of high quality voice and conference calling with online text messaging and chat. Lets you communicate with one or more people - talk and listen in real time, voice conference 'live' with many others, send and receive text or voice-messages - using only a PC and the Internet; free Beta available for download.
- TeenCentral.net - A safe place where teens can get helpful resources and information, share stories and solve problems with their peers before they become overwhelming; offers real-life case studies about resolving crisis; interviews and stories from other teens; advice from celebrities, sports figures and others whom teens look up to.
- Postage4Free.com - Sign up and receive a package of 10 envelopes, each pre-stamped with a real $.33 stamp; visitors to the site have to fill out a demographic questionnaire to enable advertisers to send them targeted coupons which are attached to the envelopes.
- Edu.com - Online shopping service exclusively for verified college students; product categories include computers, peripherals, software, textbooks, publications, bank services and credit cards; valid student identification is mandatory for purchases.
- ElectricWish.com - Online retail store which sells name brand consumer electronics, including Philips/Magnavox, JVC, Hitachi, Toshiba, Sharp and others.
- CVS Corp. - Offers over-the-counter and prescription items and 24-hour-a-day access to pharmacists; consumers can place a prescription order online and choose between same-day in-store pickup at a CVS pharmacy or optional overnight or regular delivery to their home.
- Petopia.com - Online destination for pet lovers; provides all things pet-related, from food, grooming and healthcare products to community forums and expert advice; lets pet owners choose from thousands of items, get advice from leading pet professionals and interact with other pet lovers.
- TerraSpan.com - TerraSpan is a specialist in Multi-Lingual Website Management - the process of technically and culturally translating a Website into one or multiple languages and keeping it current with the original Website.
- Bella-Online.com - Online multimedia network for women; a one-stop source that clarifies the overwhelming amount of information on the Web by providing quick solutions through communication and entertainment.
- ValueRent.com - Source for residential real estate rental advertising and information; provides a centralized, economical advertising source for rental real estate.
- FrenchToast.com - Largest independent provider of school uniforms; focused on incorporating fashion-forward styling and providing the consumer with variety.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - Visitors can select a country and see information about products sold in their country and read about them in their language; also sections on the tiremaker's racing program, news releases, and the world-famous Goodyear blimp.
- US Auto News - Internet portal specifically designed for the automotive industry; centralize, organize and review all automotive web sites; post daily news reports.
- Asante Technologies - E-commerce site enabling customers to purchase networking hardware and software; select among adapters, routers, switches, hubs, USB products, and Ethernet-to-Local-Talk solutions.
- Red Pig - E-commerce Web site for the artist community; allows artists to quickly and easily locate supplies including paint, paper, brushes, and more.
- Logo Floor Mats dot com - Online source for corporate and school logo floor mats; thousands of logos and designs available; no charge for creation of a new design.
- Fogdog Sports - Online sporting goods retailer for buying the broadest selection for virtually any sports or outdoor product.
- Integrity Music - Online Christian music store; customers can sample albums using audio and video streaming capabilities, order products, buy gift certificates, and e-mail them to recipients.
- Games2Learn.com - Education portal featuring thousands of educational products that make learning fun; products include educational games, tapes, CD-Rom's, electronic products, science kits, flash cards, activity sets and more.
- Yack! - Comprehensive guide to live Internet events and chats; Guide to Online Radio features links and listings to a diverse range of programming including news radio, music stations, and sports talk.
- 2Wire.com - Developer of DSL residential gateway products that integrate DSL and home networking; use the free DSL Lookup Service to see if DSL is available in your area.
- ChronicRx.com - An online drugstore and disease management subsidiary focused on servicing the needs of chronic condition patients; revenues are generated from selling prescription and non-prescription medications, medical supplies, and vitamins.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of