New Sites on the Web from Week of August 26
- FotoTime - An online photo service specializing in sharing and organizing digital images. FotoAlbum 3.1 offers simplified user experience and enhanced capabilities to meet the needs of both casual users and photography enthusiasts alike. FotoAlbum 3.1 improves upon FotoTime's two-way synchronization technology, interface navigation and slideshow viewing. In addition, FotoTime has expanded its online store support to most countries outside the U.S. FotoAlbum 3.1 is available for free to FotoTime subscribers.
- NASDAQ - The NASDAQ Stock Market has unveiled its redesigned consumer Web site. The new site offers users a strong array of new personalized content and features, while enhancing the visibility and highlighting the unique attributes of NASDAQ-listed companies to existing and potential investors. The site offers comprehensive data for securities listed on all major global exchanges, U.S. equity options and mutual funds, as well as pre-market and after-hours Extended Trading data.
- Getty Images News and Sport - Getty Images announced the official launch of its online news and sport photo service -- Getty Images News and Sport. As a result of the company's consolidation of its news photography with its Allsport collection, the new service will provide 24-hour news, sports and entertainment coverage and will operate as a completely digital business.
- Transfinity - Develops and markets software and services based on its patented N-bit™ compression technology. WebJet 2.1 improves Internet performance for customers using traditional dial-up lines. WebJet optimizes delivery of Web content from the network edge to the desktop by caching and compressing data, effectively doubling the speed of dial-up connections. A free trial is available for download.
- Matador - A next-generation messaging security company released the beta version of its first anti-spam product, Matador. The beta version of Matador can be downloaded for free. Matador protects users' mailboxes proactively, automatically learning about people and topics that are important to them and devising a set of dynamic, personalized preferences. By hitting the "Junk" button, Matador empowers users to collaborate with its community of users to fight junk email.
- TheSUBWAY.com - Provides all investors with a wide-ranging set of financial tools, including original stock market commentary, stock quotes, interactive charts, portfolio watch, live chat and message boards, etc., plus the latest news, press releases, investment opinions, and research reports for all companies highlighted on the site.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of