New Sites on the Web from Week of September 16
- FindLaw - FindLaw(R) unveiled an expanded section of its site to help businesses understand and deal with common legal issues. FindLaw For Business offers thousands of new pages of helpful legal information, including a library of legal articles, intuitive guides, forms and FAQ pages, along with the Internet's largest searchable nationwide directory of attorneys.
- Graffiti Hurts - Graffiti Hurts(R) is a grassroots education program that provides communities with the tools they need to eradicate graffiti vandalism, a crime that costs taxpayers more than $8 billion annually in clean up expense. The website offers model anti-graffiti ordinances, removal techniques, and a plan for mobilizing localities to prevent graffiti.
- Virtual Career Net - Whether the job seeker is an experienced user of the Internet or a novice, they will find that Virtual Career Net is an easy one-stop shop for their entire online job search. This personal and private resource center offers a menu of interactive career transition tools including: financial planning, assessment instruments, general career advice, company research, resume building and blasting capabilities, electronic recruiter offering over 2 million job postings each day, advice on becoming a consultant and/or entrepreneur, and relocation information.
- TutorGig.com - As an educational portal, TutorGig.com offers plenty of services to its users through advanced search technology. TutorGig.com has a huge database of over a million tutorial sites categorized by more than 2000 subjects. This vast network of information allows users to instantaneously find tutorials by subjects and keyword searches.
- Ragu - The redesigned Ragu(R) site features simplified site architecture, straightforward content, and an enhanced recipe database and search engine. It uses strong primary colors derived from Ragu(R) packaging and reinforces the "Eat Life Up" theme in the brand's advertising campaign for Robusto! pasta sauce.
- FranchiseOpportunities.com - An online franchise information site which helps people locate franchises. Here you will find the Web's largest directory of franchises and franchise business services.
- Weekly Reader - A redesigned Web site to celebrate their 100th anniversary and the redesign of its classroom publications. The vision for the new Web site is to further enrich the experience of the teachers, kids, teens and parents using the Weekly Reader in the classroom and at home.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of