New Sites on the Web from Week of September 23
- Astro-To-Go - A new online astrology resource and gift destination dedicated to providing the best of all things astrology. A fun, whimsical and informative resource for the 75 million Americans who currently believe in astrology, and an ideal gift destination for those seeking unique gifts. From diamond-encrusted zodiac pendants and designer t-shirts, to custom Virgo-studded jeans showing up in music videos, the demand for astrology themed merchandise is at an all time high.
- PriceGrabber.com - A free shopping guide, that now is providing information on office products. By providing detailed data on products, transaction costs and online stores, online shoppers have access to all the research needed to make shopping decisions. The new Office Products category on PriceGrabber includes over 12,000 items organized into sub-categories such as "Furniture," "Stationery" or "School Supplies."
- BusinessDuds.com - Unlike most promotional companies that charge a set-up fee and require a minimum order, BusinessDuds.com will do just the opposite. They will embroider a company's logo on as many wearable items as the company needs -- even if it is just one shirt -- for no extra cost. Offers a wide array of promotional wearables such as jackets, hats, denim shirts, golf shirts, t-shirts as well as duffle bags and golf towels. An online catalog of stock merchandise, with pricing that includes embroidery,.
- Unreal Tournament 2003 - Developed by Digital Extremes in conjunction with Epic Games, the four level demo showcases the all new gameplay and graphics included in the follow-up to 1999's Game of the Year winner, Unreal Tournament. The demo is available as a free download.
- DiamondDepot.com - The site is dedicated to bringing the widest selection and highest quality diamonds direct from the source to the consumer at competitive prices. The site features price-pointed gift links, wedding and engagement collections, and additional easy-to-navigate merchandise categories.
- PhRMA - The new PhRMA.org web site will help visitors find more information about new medicines in development, patient assistance programs, key policy issues, and other topics affecting patients and the important role medicines play in saving lives and improving quality of life. Enables users to indicate particular interests, such as Medicare prescription drug coverage, cancer medicines in development, or news about cutting-edge biotechnology drugs. Web users will receive e-mail updates of developments in their areas of interest.
- Viewpoint Media Player - A graphics operating system platform, the Viewpoint Media Player, has been licensed by Fortune 500 companies for use in online, offline and embedded applications serving a wide variety of needs, including: business process visualizations, marketing campaigns, rich advertising and product presentations. In addition to current distribution with America Online 7.0 and numerous hardware OEMs, Viewpoint Media Player is included in the just released Netscape 7.0 and AOL Instant Messenger 5.0.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of