New Sites on the Web from Week of September 30
- Tumi - A leading brand of prestige luggage and accessories and marketer of America's best selling soft business cases. Consumers will be able to browse color images of the complete range of over 500 Tumi products and make on-line purchases at the site.
- ClearChannel - The new Clear Channel NEW Music Network will utilize the synergy of the company's Radio, TV, Outdoor and Entertainment divisions to help promising artists bring an unprecedented amount of new music to new audiences. The Web site provides artists a place to be seen and heard by the industry and new fans gives consumers, record companies and music business professionals a place to find and learn about new music and new artists.
- StudyAbroad.com - To meet the growing demand for information about opportunities to pursue four-year college degrees abroad, CollegeAbroad.com was launched as the Internet's only resource for researching four-year college programs overseas. Offers U.S. students the opportunity to research over 550 four-year programs abroad base in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The United Kingdom and Ireland. In addition, the new site offers international universities and colleges a highly targeted way to market to U.S. students.
- Alternatives for Animals - Internet users can find directories of veterinarians practicing alternative therapies, natural pet product vendors, recommended books, and information and links on natural pet care. The site also has a directory of animal communicators who provide telepathic insight into our pets.
- MyPhotoZip.com - MyPhotoZip (MPZ) wil enable you to compress your photos and images to significantly smaller file sizes than conventional compression software. The result is better quality than JPEG and many other wavelet-based image compressors. A 30-day free trial is available. Free MPZ viewers are available on the Web site.
- ICQ Lite - a new small, quick and easy-to-use version of the popular ICQ instant messaging and communications software. created ICQ Lite to meet the needs of a wide segment of consumers interested in powerful instant messaging tools made even simpler. ICQ Lite appeals to consumers who have never used ICQ before, as well as long-standing ICQ users who don't always need all the options of the full-featured ICQ.
- WeDigMusic - A new broadband entertainment Web site by e.Digital Corp. Provides consumers with a one-stop-shop for playing and downloading music from thousands of artists on the Web. Features music from thousands of musicians through e.Digital's affiliations with leading high-profile content providers such as Pressplay, MP3.com, Liquid Audio, and EMusic. Subscribers to the site will be able to enjoy commercial-free Internet radio and download unlimited tracks.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of