New Sites on the Web from Week of October 18
- CarryEverythingOn.com - An online luggage company; designed and created to be sold to technology dependent travelers; the products have been designed to exceed the expectations of frequent business travelers and come with an industry-first Theft Insurance Policy.
- Luxury4less.com - A travel web site, for travelers who want "the sky's the limit" vacations. This unique web site caters to the upscale market with super-luxury, one-of-a-kind cruises, adventure trips and hotel packages.
- BrainConnection.com - Read articles from an online magazine that focus on a range of issues and insights related to the brain; topics include visual perception, developmental learning, aging and the brain, evolution of the brain, and profiles of major figures in brain research.
- New Jersey Poison Information and Education System - A non-profit organization that coordinates the treatment and distribution of information concerning poisons, drugs and targeted health issues through telephone managements, consultation, education and research.
- OshKoshB'Gosh - Visitors to the OshKosh on-line store can find a broad assortment of OshKosh clothing and accessories for infants through size 16, as well as other OshKosh products such as car seats, strollers, and nursery accessories.
- AreYouGame.com - Features the largest online selection of games and puzzles; includes a "Gift Finder" that allows shoppers to search for items by age range, interests, and popular characters.
- NewsU.com - Provides college students with the opportunity to create news by writing articles, stories and letters, then submitting them for review and publication to the site.
- mySimon - An online comparison shopping site; mySimon will provide shoppers with charts detailing product price histories at various merchants; price chart icons appear along side each merchant's price on product search results pages.
- Neiman Marcus - Exclusive merchandise for the whole family; customer assistance via a real-time online chat function and 360-degree views of products; features stories on designers; must have luxury items.
- 1-800-DOCTORS.com - Find a doctor whose specific capabilities match your individual healthcare needs; information is available on virtually all active doctors and dentists in the USA and on many other allied health professionals.
- CareerExperience - The largest online sports job service offering the most comprehensive listing of jobs in the sports industry.
- Freeplans.com - Woodworkers, craftspeople and home improvement enthusiasts are now able to receive high-quality plans for projects ranging from furniture to small crafts, all designed by well-known professional woodworkers, via e-mail for free.
- Giftpoint.com - A gift certificate store - Now you can finally give your business associates, at any level, a gift that they will want, that is branded with your company identity, and is easy to distribute.
- Webcertificate.com - Online gift certificate good at virtually every online merchant; it is accepted at every online store that accepts credit cards; can be purchased at the www.webcertificate.com site and sent as customized e-mails to anyone, at anytime.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica - Online free access to the full text of the Encyclopaedia Britannica. The new site will be targeted to the education market and bolstered with additional, premium content. The site, besides the encyclopedia, will include content from newspapers, newswires and magazines, and it will offer Web services such as e-mail, weather forecasts and financial market reports.
- Babystyle - A one-stop shopping solution for new expectant parents from their child's conception to first birthday; items available to purchase include maternity clothes for work and play; all the greatest gear, clothing and toys for baby's first year; perfect gifts for babies, older kids, parents and grandparents.
- VacationSpot.com - A reservation network for vacation homes, rental condos, inns and B&B's around the world with a vision of making every getaway instantly reservable with the click of a mouse.
- The United States Mint - Learn the history behind the 200 year old Mint; read about the making of the new $1 dollar coin; purchase the new 50 states coins; download screensavers; browse through the online catalog.
- Felicite.com - The world's first "Universal Gift Registry," where you can register any gift, from any store, for any occasion, and also "Name Your Own Price." Customers with a gift-giving occasion such as a wedding or a birthday can register for free. Once registered, they can add any gift to their registry by entering a description and a price.
- Kideo.com - Kideo's unique product line digitally integrates a child's photo into personalized products including home videos, calendars, posters and books that feature proprietary and licensed children's content. This product line allows any child to star alongside their favorite characters like Barney, Mickey Mouse and the Lion King.
- RCA.com - Learn more about and buy the latest home entertainment products; online consumer sales and shipment of more than 100 models of television sets, DVD players, VCRs, camcorders, select audio/video accessories, the RCA Digital Cable Modem, and audio products -- including the new RCA LYRA personal digital audio player.
- HowToBeAStar.com - An informational entertainment Web site for parents considering a career in the entertainment industry for their children; this informative step-by-step guide will provide people with essential information needed to get their child started on a successful career in the entertainment business in a safe environment.
- Dialpad.com - A Silicon Valley Internet telecommunications company, launched the Internet's first free web-to-phone service. No credit cards, prepayments, sales representatives, or hassles, just easily placed nationwide phone calls from any Internet connected PC.
- Repairnow.com - An online, full-service referral tool giving consumers an interactive resource to find product information, repair solutions and qualified repair professionals in their area.
- My-Meals - Consumers will be able to easily browse through more than 10,000 recipes; after planning your meal, My-Meals.com will make it easier than ever to buy what you need by adding all of the necessary groceries to your own personal shopping list.
- Pixelon.com - The first online broadcast network featuring full-screen, TV-quality video and audio; with pixelon.com, the computer screen finally delivers video and audio that looks and sounds like TV; a viewer only needs to download the Pixelon Player from the web site in order to view the broadcast.
- Floss.com - Floss.com is a New York based oral health care internet site focusing on providing comprehensive and up-to-date dental information and access to dental products and services for the general consumer.
- The Car Connection - Internet's leading car e-zine; readers can now find new and used car prices, a complete photo gallery of current models, and free new car brochures. A new feature adds the respected resources of the Kelley Blue Book used car price guide. Offers a timely car calendar and the web's most expansive automotive Yellow Pages linking to auto sites all over the world.
- KIISFMi - Visitors can hear the newest music, see the latest videos, interact with Internet DJs, enter contests and find information on their favorite artists; lets music fans immerse themselves in a virtual world of entertainment.
- Everything Halloween - Offers an expansive list of Halloween costumes, events, haunted houses, kids fun, stories and entertainment devoted solely to the ghoulish night.
- The Official U.S. Time - Developed by the Time & Frequency Division of the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) and the Time Service Department of the US Naval Observatory (USNO), the Website allows visitors to access the official US time, by time zone, accurate to within one second.
- American Movie Classics - A 24-hour movie network featuring award-winning original productions about the world of American film. An 8-week long fright fest contains blood-curdling content to online fright fans, AMCtv.com currently offers some of the spookiest cinematic features; will also offer a devilish downloadable MonsterFest "screamsaver," challenging "scream-test" trivia, and the ghoulish Monster Maker game.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of