New Sites on the Web from Week of October 21, 2002
- 3D Model Sharing - The site is a clearinghouse for CAD users who want to share, sell or find 3D models, parts, components or libraries.
- IamGame.com - iEntertainment Network operates Internet game portals, communities, and online Internet games like Bingo, Casino, and Board games, and Subscription simulations like WarBirds III. WarBirds is a series of Award Winning World War II simulations and the products have been named "Simulation of the Year" since 1997. The launch of the new IENT casual game portal, IamGame, now includes 10 different styles of games including free games, skill-based games, and simulation games.
- Foster Farms - From November 21 to D -7227. The Turkey Helpline is staffed by live operators and provides consumers with tips to help make their turkey dinners a success. The Foster Farms Turkey Helpline answers chefs' questions and also provides hoiday meal suggestions, thawing times, basting and roasting techniques, cooking instructions, servings-per-pound calculations, step-by- step carving instructions, nutritional information, food safety tips, and even recipes for turkey leftovers.
- IGN.com - IGN Entertainment -- home to IGN.com, the web's largest information and entertainment destination for gamers -- launches "IGN Play", an online game arcade targeting IGN's audience of more than 8,000,000 gamers worldwide. IGN Play initially will feature 30 online games covering a broad spectrum of genres, including classic arcade, sports, puzzle, first-person shooter and casino games. IGN Play includes games that can be played free-of-charge, games that can be downloaded or purchased for off-line play, and games with special subscriber privileges.
- MortgageMag - In an industry first, mortgage portal MortgageMag launched the world's first webcast talk show related to real estate finance, MortgageMag LIVE!, designed to bring the interactivity and personality of talk radio to the mortgage industry over the Internet three days a week.
- White Castle - Allows cravers across the world to visit their newest site. Fans can purchase a host of White Castle-themed items online. The online store, "The House of Crave," can be accessed by logging on to www.whitecastle.com. A unique function allows shoppers to choose from the current logo design as well as historical White Castle logos from 1960s/1970s or previous to 1960.
- Ocean Spray - Log on and fill-up on time-tested recipes , turkey tips, the well-dressed holiday table, cranberry crafts and a first-timers guide. This year, take control, and turn to the Thanksgiving experts at Ocean Spray for help. Avoid the hassle with Plan-It Thanksgiving, a special holiday planning section.
- Retirement Housing Online - The site provides free information for retirement housing options to active adults and seniors across the nation and worldwide. In about three minutes a person can enter all the details about their retirement housing needs. Seniors searching for active adult communities, senior retirement communities, assisted living, resorts, country club communities and nursing homes from California to Florida, can select from hundreds of metro areas in all price ranges.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of