New Sites on the Web from Week of October 25
- BlackPlanet.com - A new online community for African Americans; members of BlackPlanet.com enjoy free personal pages, e-mail, games, forums, chat, online events, news, instant messaging and Internet telephony.
- DriveThere.com - Driving directions, ideas for great weekend drives, comparisons of insurance and loan rates, buying a car, road conditions, tire purchasing, emergency roadside assistance, hotel reservations, car rentals and travel discounts -- all that and more can be easily found at DriveThere.com.
- WhoisPlus.com - A domain hunting service that lets businesses find lists of readily available Internet domain names by merely typing in a few key words.
- PoliticalInformation.com - A search engine for politics and policy, now journalists, political professionals and political junkies have the unprecedented ability to scour the contents of the latest news stories from dozens of sources at once using a single website.
- Smileworks.com - A comprehensive Internet Web site and dental referral service; boasts a unique matching feature, which assures the highest possible degree of compatibility between a patient's needs and a provider's services.
- SearchPointe - A comprehensive source of professional background and credential verification information; review online the background and credentials of a family physician or specialist before seeking vital medical treatment.
- Foster Farms - Provides consumers with a central, convenient location for recipes and menu ideas, handling and cooking tips, product and company information.
- TimeBeat.com - A premier, e-commerce interactive website retailing top brand name designer watches as well as vintage watches, fine and estate jewelry, collectibles, and giftware from the world's most recognized manufacturers at substantial savings.
- DietWatch - A highly interactive health management and fitness Web site designed to help users reach individual self-care goals for nutrition, exercise and weight management.
- RestaurantRow.com - A restaurant resource and reservation service provider boasting the largest and most comprehensive restaurant listing on the Internet.
- Dsports.com - A sporting goods superstore; designed to enable users to quickly find and purchase sporting goods from a selection of over 43,000 products.
- fancEmail.com - Provides free web based graphical E-mail and E-mail greeting services.
- Mslide.com - Mslide allows anyone to easily add music and text to digital images to create their own streaming slideshow to share with family and friends on the Internet; users can upload up to 25 photos directly from their desktop.
- telstreet.com - Offers a seamless shopping experience where shoppers can compare wireless products and services, place orders and receive ready-to-use phones shipped free to their door from one location.
- HomesThatClick - Interactive real estate broker to provide a fixed, low-cost option to buy and sell homes online without the assistance of a traditional agent.
- SciFiJumpgate - A science fiction and fantasy "Master Portal"; designed to give fans access to the worlds of science fiction through a simple, easy to navigate source. Visitors can initially link to more than 1,000 pre-screened Web sites that range from mainstream topics such as Star Wars, Star Trek and the X-Files to more niche properties including Space 1999, Lexx and The Sentinel.
- YouTicket.com - A Las Vegas shows and tours web site to includes shows, concerts, hotel reservations, travel, car rentals and golf tee-times.
- Hotelguide.com - International hotel directory on the Internet, featuring free information on more than 60,000 hotels in over 200 countries worldwide.
- Nickelodeon - A new Internet-only company featuring the leading portfolio of kids' destinations on the Web for ages 6-14.
- 1-800-SOLD-OUT/SoldOut.com - Specializes in providing hard-to-find tickets to events across the globe at a moment's notice; in addition to locating tickets to events that are "sold-out," the company provides access to the world's hottest events by supplying event and ticket information, tours & packages, season ticket exchanges, box office referrals, seating charts and third-party auctions.
- PrintNation.com - One-stop e-commerce supersite dedicated to serving the printing industry; the website is the only online business offering printers everything they need for day-to-day business operations.
- Tavolo - Online retailer of specialty food, cooking tools, tableware, cookbooks and brand-name kitchen appliances including All-Clad, Braun, KitchenAid and Wusthof; information source for people who love to cook, with an extensive library of recipes, menus, cooking tips and buying guides from the nation's top chefs and other food experts.
- GoMo Mail - An alternative, interactive application that transforms text-based communications with an array of self-expressive characters, images, animation, textures and sounds; GoMo Mail lets users draw and paint; add pictures, backgrounds and cool animations; link to URLs and even insert a whole range of different sounds.
- GrandparentWorld.com - The first major Web site developed by grandparents specifically for grandparents; delivers a world of ways for grandparents to stay connected with their grandchildren, including free e-mail accounts, relevant links and information on shopping, travel, health, finance and grandkid trends.
- ThePublicRadioStation.com - The world's first web-based public radio station is offering a variety of public radio programming from across the nation and around the world.
- iJewelry.com - Offers the best pricing in its category with discounts of 20%-50% off of retail selling prices. Using sophisticated browse and search technology, customers can peruse through a wide array of popular and fine jewelry from around the world, including diamonds, gold, pearls, gemstones and watches.
- weatherplanner - weatherplanner is a new way to plan your important events and activities; its advanced weather technology gives you a proven, reliable view of the weather up to a year in advance.
- ToyTime.com - ToyTime is the Web-based retailer dedicated to bringing you the widest variety of children's products including toys, videos, software, books, and music.
- USAutoNews.com - The first Internet portal and e-commerce hub specifically designed for the automotive industry; the USAutoNews.com Search Center organizes millions of auto industry Web site pages into searchable categories including: price guides, auto body, auto buying and selling, auto rentals, clubs and classics, finance and insurance industry, motorcycles, racing, RVs, tools and equipment, and warranties.
- eframes.com - A consumer can upload a digital photo, crop unwanted space and electronically preview the photo in a variety of photo frames.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of