New Sites on the Web from Week of November 1
- RivalWorks - A Web community that matches competitive game players based on their interest and skill levels; enables players to take full advantage of multi-player Internet games while obtaining the challenges they demand.
- Communicate.com - Provides computer users with personalized computer diagnostic, maintenance and repair over the Internet.
- HealthAllies.com - Uses the Internet to provide consumers with access to the same cost savings techniques, tools, resources and market power the insurance companies have traditionally employed to negotiate lower costs, while closing the gap that currently exists between businesses and consumers.
- DentistryOnline.com - Offers consumers a wealth of dental information; allows patients to gain control of their dental experience, and in the process, ease their anxiety; browse the most comprehensive dental directory available online.
- Kitty Wanna Catnip - The finest, farm-fresh organic catnip; completely safe and non-addictive herb and member of the mint family.
- SmartRay.com - A personalized portal for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) and Internet Phones; the free, integrated service offers users a mobile email account, scheduled reminders, alerts on major categories of information and a directory listing of mobile sites.
- Farmbid.com - An agricultural Web portal providing news and information for the farming community.
- OnlineToHealth - A portal through which good information flows so anyone faced with a health care issue can get the facts, make good decisions, and live better.
- Athlete's Village - The site offers performance-oriented, serious athletes a single, comprehensive and unique source of information, proprietary tools and expert guidance across a number of high performance sports such as triathlon, biking, cycling, golf and tennis.
- ShopStars.com - Offers items for both babies and kids in every product category; a one-stop shopping experience featuring seven stores in one (apparel, shoes, accessories, furniture, layette, toys and books).
- TooHome - Offers customers a wide range of comfort, style and home improvement products delivered directly to the home; focuses on specialty home improvement products including kitchen and bath faucets, whirlpool baths, cabinet hardware, outdoor furniture, bath fixtures, lighting, and even swimming pools and accessories.
- Timebeat.com - Features an array of the world's most renowned names in watches, jewelry, and giftware; offers a unique auction section with merchandise that is guaranteed, warranteed, and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- iLocus.com - Provides quality information on IP telephony industry and also covers IP telephony news on a daily basis.
- ImportNow.com - Online world market of distinctive international products; brings hundreds of unique high-quality products to North American shoppers; items include creative collectibles, world-class art, decorative pieces and exquisite jewelry.
- Gifts.com - Offers more than 400 carefully selected products; also available is a customized Gift Finder, a Gift Calendar with e-mail reminders, and customized gift cards.
- Sports JEOPARDY - Brought to you by ESPN and Sony Online Entertainment, Web site offers sports trivia fans the ultimate in competition.
- She's Got Money - Gives women financial and investment strategies and interactive tools to secure their future; the ShesGotMoney Analysis Centers allow women to ask a team of investment professions questions regarding their finances.
- Music Teacher Find - A nationwide list of 7,000 music instructors can be accessed according to instrument and/or geographic area. Students may visit the site and locate the instructor of their choice at no charge.
- Buildscape.com - Buildscape's Internet business focuses on homebuilders and contractors; bargain hunt for hard-to-find building products, find and purchase the products you need for any building or remodeling project at the best possible prices; keep up with the latest building techniques and hints.
- Winfire - The Winfire Browser Assistant is a standalone application that fits into the Windows "Start" bar. It provides one-click access to online shopping, stock quotes and charts; regularly-read news, weather and sports information, new e-mail messages.
- Golden Parachute - An online networking community for alumni and students of top universities; Web site serves as a single hub for alumni to find abundant career, business and social networking opportunities and build alliances for advancement.
- PlanetGirl.com - An online network for girls age 13-18; incorporates multiple content channels including Entertainment, Around the Planet, Reality, Sport and Health, Fashion and Beauty and Relationships.
- eTirePlace.com - A Web portal for the Tire Industry; search for local tire and other automotive-related dealers and service centers anywhere in the country, then either link directory to a dealer's website and/or get a map and driving directions to the store.
- Barney Online - Offers a multitude of kid and parent-friendly features, including interactive games, storytime, a calendar which can be printed and customized with colorful stickers, art fun, and more, all developed with early learners in mind.
- ArtStar.com - Visitors can look up or research information about art, take virtual tours of renowned galleries and museums from around the world, participate in online auctions, and purchase art collectibles and antiques.
- Snowtraders.com - The one-stop-shopping site for all the snowboarding essentials: boards, boots, bindings, outerwear, gloves, backpacks, goggles, helmets, and accessories.
- Net Stocks Investor - Provide investors with up to the minute news about publicly-traded companies in the technology sector. The site offers 24-hr business news about technology stocks, Internet/new media stocks, telecommunication stocks, new IPO's, e-commerce news, hardware/software stocks, and computer stocks.
- Credit Card Industry - The first portal/community web site designed specifically for the needs of businesses of all sizes involved in the credit card industry; provides customers with current information on the latest industry trends, financial business listings, links to related Web sites, and discussion groups.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of