New Sites on the Web from Week of November 6, 2000
- TheGuyStore.com - An online retailer with a product mix targeted to both male consumers and females who buy for men. Offers a range of branded products that appeal to guys who know quality "guy stuff," and to women who seek to buy the "right" gift for the man she loves.
- Pillsbury - For Thanksgiving this year, Pillsbury announces a one-stop place for all the information needed to plan and cook dinner. The site is designed to give cooks at all skill levels a little extra help in preparing a homemade Thanksgiving meal from start to finish.
- Homebytes.com - The first and only firm licensed to conduct residential real estate brokerage business in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Offers self-directed homesellers throughout the country the best of licensed real estate expertise, products and Internet exposure. Provides the For-Sale-By-Owner home-selling segment access to the Multiple Listing Services, which generates the majority of home sales today.
- Secret Cellars - Internet provider of premium wines, champagnes, coffees, teas and caviar. The Web site offers pages of exceptional information, recipes, links and recommendations to assist all consumers in selecting the perfect wine for the right occasion.
- Worldisround.com - A new amateur photography and travel-related web site. Allows users to upload their own travel photos, attach descriptions and travel advice, and publish their experiences on the Web. It's easy to use, and free.
- Whats For Free - An Internet-based, global information company, focusing on direct response, performance-marketing using a platform of free and promotional offers to attract and acquire new customers for partner companies. The whats4free.com site serves as the gateway to free products and services for all market demographic sectors.
- Beckett.com - An online destination for sports collectibles enthusiasts and is the premier publisher of monthly collectibles magazines. You can read new hobby product information, search for sports card values, and then shop for desired items at the front counter of 300 of the leading sports collectibles stores from across North America.
- ColorfulImages.com - The site offers the world's largest selection of personalized paper products along with a wide variety of t-shirts and other great gift merchandise.
- Word Central - Words come alive on Word Central with the searchable Merriam-Webster's Student Electronic Dictionary and special features such as Word of the Day and the wildly popular Build Your Own Dictionary.
- HomTheater.com - A diversified electronics and media technology company that focuses on emerging technologies as they relate to electronic products and home entertainment related systems. The company's focus includes cutting-edge wireless technologies, data transfer products and electronic accessories.
- Winetasting.com - A web-based network of California's best wineries. Winetasting.com lets the wine lover buy directly from the winery tasting rooms, just like when visiting wine country. Shoppers discover exclusive "tasting room only" releases, find the best clubs, and keep up on the latest news, views and wine talk.
- Auto Batteries - Allows users to personalize the battery information they receive. By entering the year and make of their car, the Battery Selector will help users find the proper battery for their vehicle, then direct them to the closest retail location for purchase.
- RemoteVideo.com - A remote video solutions provider that enables customers to monitor numerous remote locations anywhere in the world at the same time from a personal computer. This monitoring service results in virtual viewing by connecting remote CCTV sites to the Internet via high-speed DSL and T1 lines which are then transmitted to a PC or any location with Internet access.
- BankruptcyData.com - An Internet site providing in-depth information on major bankruptcies, announced the addition of a daily list of business bankruptcy filings from selected bankruptcy courts. The current list contains over 200 companies that have filed bankruptcy in a trailing 30-day format. Visitors to the site now have access to the date a company has filed, in addition to where, when, and the attorney contact information.
- GetMusic.com - Puts the spotlight on both performers and fans by intertwining unique, compelling artist content with interactive elements and community features. Appealing to a wide range of musical tastes, GetMusic's distinct genre channels cover adult contemporary, alternative, classical, country, pop, rock, and R&B/hip-hop music. The GetMusic store features more than 250,000 music titles.
- Health eOffice - A guide to fitness, nutrition, safety, and relaxation for people who spend long hours sitting at a desk or working at a computer.
- Equality in Marriage - A resource where men and women can get action-oriented information and support in all stages of their relationships -- from getting married, being married, getting divorced and remarrying. The site includes the latest content on social issues, legislation, weekly polls, a marriage quiz, news and events as well as essential information and resources on how to achieve equality in all stages of marital relationships.
- RushLimbaugh.com - Offers visitors a unique opportunity to relive the top moments of each day's broadcast, and is updated to reflect every show, every day. Much like Limbaugh himself, the site offers live streaming audio as well as audio and video clips.
- KennedySpaceCenter.com - Visit the new online store that offers more than 100 space-related gifts to choose from, at prices ranging from $2.95 to $495. Clearly labeled icons, such as Apparel, Collectibles, Kid's Corner and Multimedia, help visitors navigate through the site to find something stellar for every name on the list.
- Aurora Luggage - Web site for a comprehensive listing of airline baggage restrictions. All major airline luggage requirements are detailed. A one-stop-web source for different airline rules for both carry-on and checked luggage. While there, check out the company's premium, made-in-USA luggage at savings up to 50% off MSRP of comparable quality luggage.
- Healthwide.com - Comprehensive search engine for health-related topics has entered into an agreement to provide its users access to Health Pages, the premier source for consumers for comparative information on physicians, hospitals, allied health professionals and healthplans.
- DriverFX.com - A national network of leading independent retailers of automotive accessories. Consumers can access the Internet site of an independent accessory retailer, learn more about the retailer, search the industry's only robust accessory catalog and order automotive products over the Internet.
Copyright © 2000 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of