New Sites on the Web from Week of November 18, 2002
- Jingle-NET.com - Customized electronic greetings get personal by featuring original musical jingles for all occasions with the recipient's name inserted and sung to them within the greeting. This fresh new service allows the user to send a singing telegram greeting by either email or the Internet. The greeting is then heard through RealPlayer Audio software. The cards sell for only $4.50 with a portion of the proceeds donated to the Oprah Winfrey Angel Network.
- The Popcorn Factory - A redesigned and significantly enhanced website in time for the holiday sales season. The Popcorn Factory, based in Lake Forest, IL, has been delighting people with fun gifts for all occasions since 1979. A multi-channel direct marketer of premium popcorn and other food gift products -- including chocolates, cookies and other confections sold in decorative gift tins and baskets -- The Popcorn Factory markets its products to both consumer and corporate customers via catalogs and the Internet.
- Doc to the Animals - Americas Veterinarian, Inc. has unveiled a new Website that provides pet owners with quality, one on one, online chat services with veterinarians seven days a week for only $2.95 a month. The Website offers pet owners the opportunity to seek answers about their pets' health issues and behavioral problems, from qualified veterinarians.
- TalentMatch.com - A single platform existed to provide aspiring and accomplished actors, models, bands, singers, musicians, comedians, writers, directors, artists and dancers the level of exposure and interaction offered on the new online community. Makes it easy for talent to display photos, audio, videos, resumes and all the relevant information talent agencies and entertainment venues need to evaluate and book artists.
- BettyCrocker.com - Searching online for holiday help has never been easier. BettyCrocker.com has been updated, just in time to provide all the recipes, planning tips and food safety guidelines you'll need to make holiday preparation simple and fun.
- ClickPharmacy.com - The website provides Physicians easy access to contact patients and pharmacies through electronically submitted prescriptions. ClickPharmacy enables pharmacies to gain a competitive advantage by uniting under one national website. Under this "virtual chain of independents," pharmacies have the muscle to compete with the pharmacy chains, and open a new opportunity to acquire new customers.
- TriggerStreet - Co-founded by Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti, the Web-based filmmakers' and screenwriters' community of record showcases new talent and sharing and critiquing original short films. The Screenplay Forum offers an opportunity to Screenwriters to upload their work, and have it reviewed by their peers.
- halfapaycheck.com - Employers, employees and insurance producers that want to learn more about the potential shortcomings of current group long-term disability (LTD) plans can now access a wider array of educational and customizable online disability income insurance tools by visiting Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company's (MassMutual's) revamped portal Web site.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of