New Sites on the Web from Week of November 19, 2001
- SendAMERICA.com - A sister company of The Vermont Teddy Bear Company, this Web site offers more than 450 gifts, each one handcrafted in America. From contemporary jewelry and stitched American flag samplers to espresso walnut cake and liquor-filled chocolates, each product exemplifies the best of American-made.
- Ofoto - Kodak's online photo service has launched OfotoNow(TM) 3.0, the fastest and easiest way to get silver halide prints on Kodak DuraLife paper from a digital camera. This new free software enables consumers to view, organize, edit, share and order prints ranging from wallet-size to poster-size, directly from their computer before they upload images to the Internet.
- The New York Miracle - A web site created to showcase the city's new public service tourism campaign and encourage people to experience the "Miracle of New York" during the holiday season.
- PokemonCenter.com - An online store for Pokemon fans. Launching in tandem with the opening of the Pokemon Center, a multi-sensory, interactive retail destination in New York City's Rockefeller Center, PokemonCenter.com is the online avenue for Pokemon fanatics from all over the country to get the latest exclusive Pokemon merchandise and information.
- Network for Good - The National Cartoonists Society (NCS) has invited each of its members to create a special cartoon for Thanksgiving Day and to include the URL for the Network For Good Web site (www.networkforgood.org). The Network for Good Web site provides a portal through which readers can direct their contributions to their choice of relief organizations.
- ACD Systems - ACD Systems International Inc., the digital imaging company, today unveiled ACDZip(TM), the zip tool for digital images that provides users with the ability to compress, preview and share digital images, audio, video and document files. ACDZip brings the speed and ease typical of ACD's award winning imaging software, ACDSee(TM), to archiving software, a new market for ACD Systems.
- Hallmark Stories - Tell the story behind your photos in a custom-printed keepsake from Hallmark Stories. Have your favorite photo on a Hallmark card. Other great photo products include a Memory Album, Memory Magazine, and a Snap Book.
- Claus.com - The free interactive animated Web site for kids and their families, launches its 7th year in cyberspace with Grinch shenanigans and an exclusive partnership with the Starlight Children's Foundation that aims to raise funds and awareness for kids who are seriously ill.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Network - DIY is a simultaneous on-air, on-line network that provides immediate access to step-by-step instructions, in-depth demonstrations and tips for the do-it-yourself home enthusiast. The multi-platform network merges television with an integrated Web site to help the viewer take projects from concept to completion.
- /International.Gradschools.com - Offers U.S. students and professionals the opportunity to research over 23,500 graduate programs abroad. The site's search engine allows users to search for specific programs by subject. In addition, the new site offers international graduate programs a highly targeted way to market to U.S. students who have a profound interest in degrees from international schools.
- Bee Gees - The Timeline continues all the way to present day, detailing every important aspect of the Bee Gees' lengthy and ongoing career. Icons link to newspaper clippings, rare photos, award information, and streaming audio and exclusive streaming video clips from four decades of Bee Gees history.
- Mick Jagger - Rock legend Mick Jagger today launches his official web site to coincide with the release of his critically-acclaimed solo album "Goddess in the Doorway." The Web site contains both state-of-the-art interactive pieces and a revealing, more intimate look at the rock superstar.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of