New Sites on the Web from Week of November 22
- ihomedecor.com - Online store features a variety of trendy home accessories and gifts that enhance the personalization of any room design; specific product items featured include candles and candle centerpieces, clocks, lamps, picture frames, botanicals, ceramic bowls and vases, wall hangings and elegant holiday decorative pieces.
- Get Into The Game - Target.com offers a direct link to content and rating information on the holiday's hottest video games; Getintothegame.com is an information-only site that provides parents and kids with everything they need to know before making a video game purchase.
- CLAUS.COM - Get the daily news about Santa Claus and what's going on at the Toy Workshop in the Polar Post each day with animated feature stories; visit the reindeer barn and learn some amazing reindeer factoids; play a game with Santa's sleigh; the Santa Spotter will tell you exactly where Santa Claus is as he travels around the world.
- PowerUP - A unique partnership of more than a dozen nonprofit organizations, major corporations and federal agencies give underserved youth access to technology and guidance on how to use it. Based in schools and community centers around the country, PowerUP not only will provide young people with access to the wide range of content and information on the Internet, it will also help them develop additional skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
- Shopping Sleuth - Provides a wide-range of information including best prices, ratings and reviews, product details, news group reviews and premium information; users can comparison shop for price. The service investigates hundreds of product information sites for specific product details, and then delivers its findings to your e-mail.
- SongFile - An e-music site hosts a database containing more than two million songs, artist profiles and albums; visitors can purchase CD's and sheet music, license lyrics and listen to songs right on their browser; browse the musical instruments classified ads.
- goracing.com - Online provider of worldwide motorsports-related news and information, a meeting place and community for motorsports fans, and an e-commerce marketplace for motorsports-related die-cast collectibles, apparel, and souvenirs.
- FaceTimewithSanta.com - This year thousands of children nationwide can share their Christmas lists with Santa; this free Website allows children can sit down with their parents at a home computer to communicate in real-time with Santa, using the hot new communication formt called instant messagingr; available on December 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- OnTheSnow.com - Receive hourly updated snow conditions, local weather reports and web shots from virtually every ski area in North America and Europe; includes specific downhill skiing, snowboard and cross-country reports, as well as audio versions of each; also available are resort packages and lodging information; site visitors can shop for snowboard and ski equipment and purchase it online.
- thePerk.com - Online gourmet and specialty coffee store; offers premium estate coffees and teas, gifts and accoutrements.
- TheMan.com - An integrated online resource that provides timely, relevant, and customized solutions to improve men's lives; targeted towards 25- to 44-year old men, TheMan.com is an end-to-end solution to help "the man" with his daily lifestyle needs, delivering customized advice, complete itinerary planning, and one-click buying to provide men with a one-stop destination.
- NetRadio.com - Broadcaster of originally programmed audio entertainment over the Internet; the site connects with music enthusiasts through 15 interactive music communities ranging from Jazz, Modern Rock and New Age to Vintage Rock and Classical; using the On-Screen Player, listeners can see the title and artist of every song as it plays.
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play the online version of ABC-TV's "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"; the online game consists of all original questions with a new game every day coinciding with "Millionaire's" television airings.
- Digital Media Works - An Internet based graphics services company providing free automated tools for users ranging from amateurs to professionals to develop all of the graphical elements needed for their Web site; graphical elements include buttons, logos, ad banners, and even business cards.
- DirectAg.com - Brings personal service and useful agriculture tools to the Web; farmers can purchase name-brand products and services from major agricultural suppliers at their convenience and get added-value information.
- CreditMania.com - A personal finance portal; learn about credit, credit repair, personal finance, online banking, and money.
- WolfXpress.com - Offers photographic equipment and digital processing services directly to consumers, and has developed a systems architecture, products and components for the fulfillment of photographic equipment and photofinishing services to other companies.
- Sound Dogs - The Internet's first online sound effects and production music library; a new audio database application gives customers speedy access to the sound library; the client-host database is free to download.
- LinuxFool.com - The everyday guide to using Linux; offers Linux users an unbiased forum for discussions and information sharing.
- Birthday Express - A provider of themed party products and services for children's birthday celebrations. Its interactive Web site and consumer catalog streamline busy parents' party planning procedures, allowing them to celebrate their children's birthdays easily and affordably by offering fun, creative, professional party packages customized for any number of guests.
- Respond.com - Free online shopping service provides a way to shop for thousands of products and services without the time and hassle of combing through phone book listings, search engine results, or waiting for the right item to appear for the right price on an auction site; buyers simply tell Respond.com what they are looking for via email and then let the sellers respond to them.
- The Ultimate Cookbook - A comprehensive index of the world's best cookbooks; enter the name of a recipe, or search by any ingredients.
- Imaginis.net - This website is the most comprehensive resource available on the Internet for information on mammography and related breast cancer screening and diagnosis exams.
- All Sold Out - Free online ticket auction and classifieds; features tickets for hard to get sold out events along with a wide variety of sporting events including NFL, NHL, NASCAR and the NBA. After an event sells out with companies like Ticketmaster, AllSoldOut.com is positioned as the one-stop-shop for buyers and sellers to exchange tickets.
- PetShelter Network - A national network of animal shelters under the direction of the Pet Adoption League allows you to search for the nearest animal shelter near you; post a notice in the lost and found; find what you need to know about adopting a pet, what to do with a lost animal, how to find a good home.
Copyright © 1999 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of