New Sites on the Web from Week of November 25, 2002
- The Santa Card - Now, parents, grandparents, and relatives can arrange to have Santa call their favorite child or loved one this Christmas -- all through a virtual "Santa Card." By accessing a simple sign up form or Toll Free phone number on the Web site, interested parties can set their telephones to receive a personalized call from Santa at the time, date and phone number of their choosing.
- Coupon Mountain - CouponMountain.com amalgamates special online coupons from more than 400 top-quality retailers all in one easy to use location. With over a thousand coupons available, consumers can find an array of savings that go from "free shipping" to instant "dollars-off" on every purchase. Consumers can save anywhere from 15-to-20 percent on their holiday shopping with their coupons.
- Burke's Peerage & Gentry's - American families can find links to their ancestors from the United Kingdom via a new online database. The Burke's Peerage & Gentry's American Families of British Descent database includes families who were selected for their titled and landed links with Britain at the time of their emigration to the US, as well as their standing in the new world. Most of the lineages begin in the 14th, 15th, and 16th Centuries and chart the family ancestry on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Kohler - Continuing on its mission to provide interactive home design tools for both consumers and trade professionals, Kohler Co., a global leader in kitchen and bath products, announces several enhancements to its award-winning Web site, KOHLER.com, including a virtual shower planner to make designing a shower of one's own as easy as point and click.
- golfersguidetravel.com - The site features 10 U.S. destinations, providing information on hundreds of public, resort and private golf courses in those areas. In addition, the site will offer information on accommodations, dining, events and additional attractions in each region.
- NORAD Tracks Santa - As it has done for more than 40 years, NORAD will track Santa Claus as he makes his annual worldwide journey on Dec. 24. Along with conducting its critical mission of protecting U.S. and Canadian airspace, NORAD performs this special duty for children around the world every year. NORAD welcomes visitors to the site to get into the holiday spirit and to calibrate their computers so they will be prepared to view the live videos on Christmas Eve.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of