New Sites on the Web from Week of December 2, 2002
- iDotz.net - Offers "Cool Domains @ Great Prices" by providing a wide range of domain name choices, easy to use domain management tools, DNS management and web forwarding options, web hosting services, and more. Included in the assortment of domain names iDotz.Net will be offering are: Premium Multimedia Domains such as: .FM, .AM, .TV, & .CD; gTLD domains like: .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, & .INFO; as well as, Boutique Domains -- .BZ, .US, .CC, .NU, & .WS (WebSite).
- VarsityText.com - A site run by students for students to buy and sell used books at a fair price as an alternative to the inequitable practice of campus bookstores buying back used textbooks at a fraction of the purchase price.
- CellforCash.com - RMS Communications Group, Inc. has come up with an alternative that will help the environment and put a little cash in the wireless users' pocket. Using their new website, www.cellforcash.com, consumers can identify their old cellphones, determine their value and request a shipping box with a return postage paid label. The consumer returns the box with the cellphones inside, and RMS sends a check for the value of the cellphones within a couple of weeks.
- Superdudes - As potential Superdudes enter the site, the "Supernater," a high- tech futuristic machine greets them. With this easy-to-use Flash application, visitors create and bring to life their own superhero identity and trading card with their likeness in just a few simple steps. Once Supernated, the new Superdude's trading card becomes part of The Gallery, home to all members of this Secret Society of Superheroes. Each new hero is given his or her very own headquarters, and presented with a variety of cool flash games, puzzles and contests to interact with.
- Bonding with Baby - Developing Hearts, the non-profit educational publisher, debuts its new website in helping parents give their newborns an early motivational foundation for reading and succeeding in school. The site introduces a new method called the "Bonding with Baby(TM) Book-Sharing Program", based on groundbreaking research on parent involvement in developing infant pre-reading skills. The technique uses books during baby's first year to stimulate loving interaction and bonding with baby, not to read to baby.
- InstrumentExchange.com - A specialty online marketplace where musicians can buy and sell almost any type of musical instrument and gear.
- Home 4 Christmas - The site's festive offerings include a multitude of inspiring, and little known stories concerning all aspects of Christmas traditions, a list of holiday movies, e-cards to send to friends, family, Santa, and even the Grinch, plus jokes, recipes, graphics, backgrounds, and much more.
- Chemocare.com - Olympic gold medalist Scott Hamilton has launched a new Web resource to help newly diagnosed cancer patients deal with the emotional and physical challenges associated with chemotherapy treatment and common treatment side effects.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of