New Sites on the Web from Week of December 3, 2001
- The Rainbow Children - Prince is once again using the power of the Internet to make his controversial new album "The Rainbow Children" even more accessible to fans. Starting December 10th the album's song "She Loves Me 4 Me" will be able for free download.
- SilentFrog - An online service that helps you find, screen and hire qualified people to do all your holiday tasks and odd jobs.
- TechTarget - An IT media company that offers the most targeted media for enterprise IT professionals, including the only network of industry-specific IT Web sites, invitation-only conferences, and Storage, the monthly magazine for enterprise storage professionals.
- enronX.org - A group of former Enron employees have decided to seek the assistance from friends in the community in building this resource web site to help out all those who have suffered during this historic Enron tragedy. enronX.org has been launched to provide the needed tools and resources to help displaced individuals find new job positions, legal counsel, health insurance, or simply a place to voice their thoughts with other fellow co-workers.
- GiveAnything.com - An online gift solutions company offering proprietary online gift certificates redeemable at thousands of stores; branded corporate rewards and incentive program solutions. Provides last-minute holiday shoppers the ideal gift-giving experience, plus the added security of knowing it will arrive on time and intact with two instant-delivery choices: e-mail delivery and the exclusive Print-Your-Own certificate option.
- MyXemail.com - The new web site will address one of the serious dilemmas that senior executives of human resources and information technology face during layoffs and other reductions in force-what to do with the flow of email to employees who have left the company. The use of www.MyXemail.com allows the company to eliminate all access to company networks and servers as soon as the employee is terminated.
- DelightfulDeliveries.com - Offers Elegant gift baskets and delicious desserts specially prepared for Christmas and Chanukah. The richest chocolate, the smoothest cheesecake and Award-winning steak can also be found in their catalog.
- Ashanti Origins - An African-inspired home-decor boutique that brings the spirit and essence of African design into your home. You will find hand-sculpted glass and pewter safari mugs, mud cloth place mats, hand-woven baskets from Mali, and glass bead candleholders from Ghana.
- The Hormone Foundation - Interactive site offers consumers, patients and health care providers the most comprehensive online collection of information on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease in which hormones play a role. One can find up-to-date information on a wide variety of hormone-related conditions including menopause, breast cancer, hormone abuse and pituitary imbalances.
- AT&T Wireless - Images of Disney's popular cast of characters and songs from its classic movies are now available on AT&T Wireless phones. This is the first time Disney-branded ring tones and graphics are available to U.S. wireless subscribers.
- eharmony.com - Offers a short list of suggestions to help individuals deal with stress and feelings of isolation brought on by the holiday season and compounded by recent events.
- YouthAIDS - A global initiative of Population Services International (PSI) to raise funds and awareness to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS among young people.
- Wild Heart Ranch - An entertainment and toy company has launched a new Internet video game "The Armadillo Cowboy Club." The game is part of the initial brand launch for the Armadillo Cowboy line. The game is based on an original story, about three Armadillo Deputy heroes that capture criminal coyotes with slingshots firing bees as well as fast-flying lassos.
Copyright © 2001 SearchtheWeb.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
SearchtheWeb™ and SearchtheWeb.com™ are Trademarks of