Home: Shopping: One-Stop Shopping
- 1st Shopping Avenue - Offers a wide variety of figurines, dolls, jewelry, glass items,
candles and holders, novelty items, asian, african-american, native-american and
christian products. Subscribe to the sales paper which features sales items
that the subscriber's have requested go on sale. The sales are from 10% to 50%.
- 3DShopping.com - A unique retail experience combining the Internet and multimedia to view interactive three-dimensional products in a variety of online stores; includes 360 degree rotation of products.
- Andy's Garage Sale - Thousands of money-saving deals; sells new stuff cheap from bedspreads, toasters to computergames; 30-day home trial.
- Buy.com - Offers latest computer hardware and software; newest release of videos and DVD's; PC games; top 200 CD's; top selling books.
- CyberShop - Offers an extensive range of items from America's most prestigious manufacturers.
- Essential.com - Provides one-stop shopping for all the Essential Services such as energy, Internet access, and telephone; one consolidated, online bill allows customers to review their usage; available in Massachusetts; plans to expand its geographic reach.
- Fingerhut - A database marketing company selling a broad range of products and serices through catalogs, direct marketing, and the Internet.
- GoOn-line.com - An e-commerce site that will use streaming video and audio to allow you to preview a variety of products including appliances, electronics, jewelry, sports, toys, and more.
- HomeTownStores.com - A leading hardware and home goods Web site; purchase appliances, hand tools, housewares, automotive parts, cleaning supplies, lawn and garden equipment and more.
- IShopHere.com - Download proprietary software to browse merchandise from favorite catalog and Internet retailer; delivers product information and inventory lists for apparel, bed & bath, food and beverages, and electronics.
- iQVC - What does QVC stand for: Quality, Value, and Convenience. The merchandising group is comprised of three divisions -- home, apparel, and jewelry. A virtual shopping mall that never closes--QVC is a place where customers can shop any hour--at a rate of two customers per second.
- J&R - A tremendous range of produces includes computers, phones, fax machines, audio, video, stereos, cameras, watches, CD's, video movies, video games, home appliances, air conditioners, and more.
- MyShoppingClub - The online shopping club provides members access to more than 300 popular Internet shopping sites, providing benefits including special offers on a wide variety of products and services, as well as access to the Internet through MSN Internet Access.
- ShopBiz.com - Brings buyers and sellers together; allows companies and individuals to place their product(s) online at no charge; offers consumers an easy, secure way to search for and purchase products from their product database.
- Shopping.com - A comprehensive selection of over one million SKU's across a broad range of product categories; using the AltaVista search engine, customers can shop by key word selection.
- TheDormStore.com - A one-stop shopping solution for college students and parents seeking to furnish dorm rooms and apartments; order furniture, decorative accessories, and novelty items and have them shipped free to your school.
- Web Pages Now - An online shopping directory; offers vast selection of high quality stores and products on the Internet; get helpful information about virtually any product or store.