Home: Travel: International Destinations: Lodging in England
- Ambleside Lodge - A hotel located in the English Lake District of England that offers a high standard of hotel accommodation providing an ideal base for discerning
travellers to explore the rest of the English Lake District. All our bedrooms are en suite with color televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and delightful views.
- Applegarth Hotel in Windermere - A family run Windermere Hotel situated in the heart of
the English Lake District close to Windermere town centre. Applegarth has 18 large comfortable en suite rooms including five luxury four poster bedrooms. Many of the rooms feature stunning views over the Lake District hills.
- Buttercrag Cottage - Buttercrag Cottage is situated in a quite corner of Grasmere in the heart of the English Lake District. The cottage is well equipped for six people with gas central heating, picturesque south facing
views and private parking for 3 cars.
- Felldyke Cottages - Situated in the small hamlet of Felldyke, England, on the western edge of the Lake District National Park, this 19th Century cottage enjoys views across open farmland, and in the distance, the mountains of South West Scotland. Ideally situated for walking, cycling, fishing , horse riding, golf and the local beaches.
- Gallery Mews Cottages - Self catering cottages near Keswick, overlooking the beautiful Lake District scenery. Situated close to Keswick in the Lake District, the cottages provide an ideal base for walking and cycling
around the English Lake District.
- Glenburn Hotel - Set in Windermere, England, in the heart of the English Lake District at the Glenburn Hotel you'll experience a relaxing environment in elegant surroundings combined with excellent levels of service and personal attention and free membership of Parklands Country Club.
- Grantley House - Grantley House is situated on Whitby's West Cliff, North Yorkshire, England, just five minutes walk to the beach, town and all amenities. A licensed guest house with good hotel standards, it is managed by resident owners who assure guests of a very high standard of service and cleanliness.
- Grasmere Accommodation - A selection of hotel and self catering cottages in the
heart of the English Lake District, England. Choose from the warm welcome of Moss Grove Hotel or luxury stone built vacation rentals properties all in the
centre of Grasmere Village.
- Graythwaite Hall - Graythwaite Hall Home Farm offers cottage holidays for all seasons. The private, estate on the western shore of Lake Windermere, England, ranked as a "model farmstead" in Victorian times. The Graythwaite cottages range in size to accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 guests.
- Hipping Hall Hotel - Offers country house luxury accommodation between Cumbria and Yorkshire in England. Situated in the Lune Valley, the hotel stands in its own grounds and is ideal for exploring both the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales.
- Linthwaite House Hotel - Situated on the Crook Road between Windermere and Kendal, England,
this Fine Individual Hotel is renouned throughout the area for its excellent
food. Voted England for Excellence Hotel of the Year 1994 in the annual
English Tourist Board awards ceremony.
- The Falls - A collection of charming converted barns offering self-catering accommodation in South Cumbria, England. The cottages are situated on the edge of the Lake District in the more peaceful Lake District Penninsulas around Furness.